Brittany Renner checks successful TLR coli posters

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see where he got disrespectful though.. He just told the truth about an IG bytch and the bytch confronted him about it.. and she was the one that got disrespectful and on her feelings

This is true.. But you must admit that men made her who she is now, and it'll have to be men who need to stop thinking with their d*cks ,in order to put her back in her place..

All this talking means nothing if the next man is willing to pay her for time and sex.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I swear i never heard of these nikkas a month ago now they get 3 threads a day
I never heard of them till Aba and Preach started getting at them.

One of them challenged dude to a fight then backed out of it. They shouldn't have been taken seriously at that point. Then finding out dude was an F.B.I. agent

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Shut up. You're a fat broke bum who admittedly hasn't gotten p*ssy in 3 years. You have no business hating on ANYONE!!!!!
Especially not your man either, fakkit

Nikka got you so sprung that you posted up like

sassy-lady-naah.gif

At 6am ready to defend his honor,

Nikka your better go hug your children apologize for wasting money their college fund on metrosexual super chats :camby:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Especially not your man either, fakkit

Nikka got you so sprung that you posted up like

sassy-lady-naah.gif

At 6am ready to defend his honor,

Nikka your better go hug your children apologize for wasting money their college fund on metrosexual super chats :camby:
Just say you're mad he's making money and you're not. It's not that complicated.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Just say you're mad he's making money and you're not. It's not that complicated.
I see the females coming out hard for their internet father figures :russ:

Nikka wrote that shyt like he was in the middle of applying pink nail polish

“Just say you’re broke and go :wrist:

I KNOW this mfer snapped TWICE and did jazzhands after typing that bullshyt like he really said something :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure.. But it seems as if she was invited on the platform to get more views because she has a buzz going on now.. So instead of having an actual dialog, he went the disrespect route.. Didn't end well.. She's a good looking woman, but her baggage supercedes her look and is only desirable to insecure/low self esteem men.. And thats truth..

It's AK's show, he's cool with both of them ultimately this will get him more views and is promo for her upcoming podcast

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This is true.. But you must admit that men made her who she is now, and it'll have to be men who need to stop thinking with their d*cks ,in order to put her back in her place..

All this talking means nothing if the next man is willing to pay her for time and sex.

Correction
Male simps made her and helped her get this popular status of relevancy.. A real MAN only use for her is as a cum receptacle