Reppin
DMV Freedman

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Actually scratch what i said earlier. That tweet clip makes it look like myron didnt have something to say back, he kind of sonned her honestly. And im not even a fan of these guys.

Im actually kinda annoyed they made it look like she "won" that. She didnt. Women manipulating shyt again tbh.

Right, he asked her a simple question "Tell me about yourself", she ran off in 27 different directions and still didn't answer the question.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its HER issue though...She knows she's destined for a trick, a lame, a simp. A nikka she'll never truly respect. And if she won't accept that, then she will become the cat lady cause aint no real nikka gonna tolerate a bytch that's in seek of attention EVERY gotdamn day
Does a woman like her actually respect any man to begin with?

Id imagine after your 500th dude, all of us start to look/feel the same. Furthermore, even if she did it as a h0e, she has been with best of the best of men ranging from athletes, to bussinessmen,to entertainers, etc. i wouldnt be suprised if a few docs and lawyers hit her up too. So given that volume and selection i doubt there is anything left to respect.

I do agree with yall that she has transcended the rules for normal women through her fame alone; so she will never be a cat woman no matter her sexual history; similar to megan fox who is currently holding down a relevant and wealthy man far beyond her own prime.