Daps
Reppin
NULL

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
what in the fukk do they Expect the NBA to do ??? What type of stupid fukk shyt is this,, this why i hate the news

:what:

Brittney Griner has been abandoned by the NBA stars who could help her the most​

Yeah like Russian courts gonna release her because LeBron or any other player says they should. Biden himself can't compell them to do so. They don't give a fukk about "our pressure" over there.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Boy, I bet The LGTBQ+ Mafia is Fighting for her hard, as we speak!

:mjlol: they dont promote lesbians in that shyt at all. think about all the lgbtq commercials and media that has been around the past few years and even this month

they only promote gay men and mtf trans. no lesbians or ftm trans to be seen at all

the more prominent these "movements" become, its easier to see the gaps within

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
:mjlol: they dont promote lesbians in that shyt at all. think about all the lgbtq commercials and media that has been around the past few years and even this month

they only promote gay men and mtf trans. no lesbians or ftm trans to be seen at all

the more prominent these "movements" become, its easier to see the gaps within

Damn!

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what in the fukk do they Expect the NBA to do ??? What type of stupid fukk shyt is this,, this why i hate the news

:what:

Brittney Griner has been abandoned by the NBA stars who could help her the most​

The cac who wrote that article probably gay and he seem like he got a thing for hating on the NBA. I wouldn’t take dude serious. Check out some of his other work…

Opinion | Trans kids had an ally in the NBA. Now they don't.

A whole article about the NBA abandoning trans kids or some goofy shyt. He’s a horrible journalist with some type of agenda it seems.