Brixton , London "Side of London they Don't Show You"

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
to American tourists. Tulse hill is a hidden gem. Beautiful area and the people are very friendly. Make sure you wear your flashes clothes and watch. You don't want to stand out by looking too bummy. Also bring lots of cash. There's so much to do there.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
this is a fukking lie, how many black black people did u see in that video, barely any, Brixton has been gentrified just like Brooklyn slowly is.
Black people that bought their homes in the 50's and 60's 70's were conned out of them by big real estate agents and they moved in all those yuppies you saw in thge video shown that are not even from London city much less Brixton. They are white kids coming in from the outskirts for Uni or to work and they dont want to leave the city.
we dont know that brixton sorry we cant even buy we records and plantain on electric avenue anymore

same thing they do to all our communities, Hackney, Dalston & Tottenham

this is how brixton used to roll

this author explains it well

Roadside

Pro
Daps
I work in Brixton. Glad that he is at least covering the way it is becoming gentrified. It's a lot safer than it was before but 90% of the benefits of that go to the white people. Prices of everything have shot up, many of the stores only cater to their tastes, and eventually they will completely drive black people out. Peckham is next, I can already see it happening in progress. Go to Peckham Rye on a Friday night and you'll only see white faces.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
White Brits are a minority in London.

In Southall the name of the station is in English and Hindi.

Overall it's a cool place to be. If you want to see the world in one city, come to London. Greatest city in the world.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have mentioned it before, the gentrification going on is a myth right now. Brixton has got it, elephant and castle right near there is quite far down the process, most of south and North London is getting that work and they staring in East London aswell, Stratford got it for the Olympics and now leytonstone. I think they seriously want no nikkas in London what so ever.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
If you want to see the world in one city, come to London. Greatest city in the world.

full

Call a city where you hardly see the sun, too many annoying cacs, nearly every black person is a bedbuck or wench and has no real black culture the greatest city in the world brehs

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i was ready to shyt on you, i thought it was going to be about brixton gangs and knife crime and grime and dumb childish shyt. but this youtuber is on point, props.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this is a fukking lie, how many black black people did u see in that video, barely any, Brixton has been gentrified just like Brooklyn slowly is.
Black people that bought their homes in the 50's and 60's 70's were conned out of them by big real estate agents and they moved in all those yuppies you saw in thge video shown that are not even from London city much less Brixton. They are white kids coming in from the outskirts for Uni or to work and they dont want to leave the city.
we dont know that brixton sorry we cant even buy we records and plantain on electric avenue anymore

same thing they do to all our communities, Hackney, Dalston & Tottenham

this is how brixton used to roll

this author explains it well

Exactly. Brixton ESPECIALLY should have been ours by now. That was London's Harlem.

You go to places like Southall and the Asians damn near run the place.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Brixton was white before west indian and african migrants nit sure what they expect. Couple with the fact mad jamaicans moved from brixton to NYC, DC, Miami Toronto. I have like three homies who grandparents or parents came from brixton or lived in brixton.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah Brixton much like Hackney/Shoreditch and soon Vauxhall/Elephant and Castle has been gentrified.

Thats just London now, the prices are going up and people get pushed further and further back into greater London and the south of England

There's still black businesses though but its changing. Not sure there's one place thats out and out black businesses, Wood Green maybe? idk