Brixton , London "Side of London they Don't Show You"

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
Yeah Brixton much like Hackney/Shoreditch and soon Vauxhall/Elephant and Castle has been gentrified.

Thats just London now, the prices are going up and people get pushed further and further back into greater London and the south of England

There's still black businesses though but its changing. Not sure there's one place thats out and out black businesses, Wood Green maybe? idk
Wood Green about to get that work

£3.5bn scheme for 7,500 homes in Wood Green

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this is a fukking lie, how many black black people did u see in that video, barely any, Brixton has been gentrified just like Brooklyn slowly is.
Black people that bought their homes in the 50's and 60's 70's were conned out of them by big real estate agents and they moved in all those yuppies you saw in thge video shown that are not even from London city much less Brixton. They are white kids coming in from the outskirts for Uni or to work and they dont want to leave the city.
we dont know that brixton sorry we cant even buy we records and plantain on electric avenue anymore

same thing they do to all our communities, Hackney, Dalston & Tottenham

this is how brixton used to roll

this author explains it well

Lotta beautiful black people in that house party video. :obama:

Aint seen my people looking that good SINCE the 90's :snoop:

We still had the fire in our eyes then :mjcry:

Last edited:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
full

Call a city where you hardly see the sun, too many annoying cacs, nearly every black person is a bedbuck or wench and has no real black culture the greatest city in the world brehs

It's not bedbucking/wenching if it's in London :dame:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
full

Call a city where you hardly see the sun, too many annoying cacs, nearly every black person is a bedbuck or wench and has no real black culture the greatest city in the world brehs

Have you been to London?

Where are Black folks that are being pushed out moving to?

Out of London.

The elites don't want any broke boys in London, Black or otherwise.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I hung out in London, the deal breaker for me is that it is TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE!!!! I was ready to square up with this African dude wanting to "hook me up" on the price to the club of £50 (around 80 dollars back then).

I prefer Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough over London any day of the week

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The first time visited brixton and london was in 97.. brixton was buzzing but saw some nasty hood environments! Now fast forward to 2015, the place is getting gentrified, place is changing or is far from the brixton of old.