Brock Vs Sheamus :blessed:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You think Brock is hand picking his opponents or is he just showing up for a check?

I don't think he even keeps up with what's going on when he's on hiatus and I know for damn sure he didn't handpick Kofi Kingston a while back lol

He's not doing anything he isn't approving

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
WHAT? HELL fukkING. NAH:laugh: Sheamus isn't over...he's a complete fukking goofball. A failure all year really:laugh: He gonna hit Brock once and then get tossed up in German suplexes for like 12 minutes in one form or another.
I'm with you on the fukk-Sheamus part, but I think it would have been okay on a B-PPV. Brock had no title matches between NOC and Rumble. They could have done him/Sheamus at HIAC/SS or TLC. Can't even remember what the hell Sheamus was doing during that time, lol. Brock should have had a run going against Sheamus/Randy/Rusev, or atleast one of them.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Ought to be a great match/brawl. Sheamus' best work are usually against people that legit beat the shyt out of him in physical, hard-hitting matches.

YOLO Lesnar gives no fukks about dealing or taking punishment.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Ought to be a great match/brawl. Sheamus' best work are usually against people that legit beat the shyt out of him in physical, hard-hitting matches.

YOLO Lesnar gives no fukks about dealing or taking punishment.

Which is why I cringe whenever I watch Cena, the guy can't take a legit hit to save his life, everything looks so much more fake with him cos he's a p*ssy who's shyt scared of taking a hit :bryan:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I dunno man, I'm always seeing "Del Rio boring, why is he on TV." Then "why Brock/Del Rio at an house show."

Same thing with sheam now. He was apparently a joke to be champion, but now he's suitable to face the beast incarnate at a ppv.

just the general vibe I see here.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not doing anything he isn't approving

I can believe that but I don't think he's requesting matches with the likes of Kofi Kingston, Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio but who knows..

Judging from his podcast, he seems like a guy who'll show up and do whatever as long as he stays true to character, gets paid and gets to go home afterwards

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I dunno man, I'm always seeing "Del Rio boring, why is he on TV." Then "why Brock/Del Rio at an house show."

Same thing with sheam now. He was apparently a joke to be champion, but now he's suitable to face the beast incarnate at a ppv.

just the general vibe I see here.

Yup. If this match was televised it would be "why is Brock wrestling on TV and not on PPV? :dahell:"

or if it was on PPV "does Brock really have to do the same shyt every match?" or "I love dude but all his matches are the same, I was expecting a more competitive effort by Sheamus"

I mean, I'd love to see the match but I'm fine if it's just a house show :manny: