Brock Vs Sheamus :blessed:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why is Brock not on TV instead of a house show match? Or are they just worried about filling some seats and getting a good amount of tickets sold? Unless they are at some big stadium/arena type thing then I don't see the need for them to waste another appearance by Brock on a match that wont be seen on television.

It might be a WWE Network event special, which in that case, he'd be brought into the fold to help with filling seas and potentially draw in new WWE Network subscribers.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Sheam, Rusev, and Cesaro are the top 3 matches I've wanted for Brock since he came back cause they all *should* be hard hitting back and forth matches and not squashes.

I'd only be upset at this house show match if they don't have a real match in the future and I don't get to see this one.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sheam, Rusev, and Cesaro are the top 3 matches I've wanted for Brock since he came back cause they all *should* be hard hitting back and forth matches and not squashes.

bro wrestling could be so piff, it really is sad.

imagine a guy like sheamus was actually protected and presented to the audience as if he were a legit irish badass. something like connor mcgregor or some shyt. guy starts talkin shyt about he's gonna whoop lesnar's ass like he actually got some bass in his voice. then on the other side you got lesnar lookin all yolked out, with heyman retorting and telling sheamus how brock is gonna rip him apart.

I would be hyped as fukk for something like that. two guys that look like killers, act like killers, and then kill each other.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

imagine a guy like sheamus was actually protected and presented to the audience as if he were a legit irish badass. something like connor mcgregor or some shyt. guy starts talkin shyt about he's gonna whoop lesnar's ass like he actually got some bass in his voice. then on the other side you got lesnar lookin all yolked out, with heyman retorting and telling sheamus how brock is gonna rip him apart.

I would be hyped as fukk for something like that. two guys that look like killers, act like killers, and then kill each other.
It's all too easy and logical to not be done man. Give Sheam a Hall of Pain like run where he is just tearing through folks for a few months and then let them go at it. Heyman can sell the fight all alone and they both can go in the ring. Make that shyt a 2-3 month feud where these dudes just hate each other.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I wouldn't even be surprised if it was a squash match.

They have him Wrestle on house shows but not on RAW when they need him... The sadder thing is, the Lesnar/Sheamus match is only gonna be like 5 minutes and then the League of Nations comes out and starts attacking, only to get their asses kicked again

Sounds stupid.

That's probably how it will go.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Is this house show gonna be a WWE Network special like they did with the MSG house show months ago? "The Beast In H-Town" or whatever they want to call it

Daps

this

especially since Sheamus got 3 legit wrestlers on the roster on his corner now (well ... when they are booked right), he could be a viable threat to Lesnar if presented right

and you would think they'd do it too since they clearly like Sheamus to keep pushing him into the main event in intervals but can't book competently to keep him there :snoop:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
It's why people lose faith in Sheamus. He was Super Sheamus until MITB, so the cashin would be such a surprise :comeon:. So I'm getting ready to see how much a badass heel he is, and he gets a monster stable:huhldup: to help protect the belt. But one man takes them all out easily.

If they really wanted him to get over, they should've just saved the payoff until RR, unless they HAD to have Haitch face him there. They should've just booked everything how it is now and let Roman take the belt at Fast lane from Sheamus, and booked a lot of fukkery and Sheamus strength. That way, whomever won the RR would've made both of the look strong by shooting promos on both until smoke clears.

Makes Sheamus dead to me how he's booked now, but let's not act like he's not top 5 on the roster right now in total package (Brock, Roman, Rusev, Cena, Sheamus) in pure potential, prestige, and moveset. WWE just burns money. You spend all that time and money to keep building jobbers. :bryan: