Brotha Breaks Down the Agenda: White Women Encourage Sisters to FAIL and Be Obese

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

Couldn't have said it any better myself. :wow: This is why you see these Memes talking bout "White Women evolving"
Keep subscribing to White feminism and wonder why you can't maintain a "Good Black Man". :francis:

Two faced cave women in the gym building booties and black women letting their god given gifts slump talmbout "You got to love me as I am" .

No - your laziness inspired by Massa's wife made you into this.

Personally I don't fukk with CAC Women after the age of 16 but I can't blame a brother if he got no other options out there in Boise, ID. If sisters are dumb enough to fall for the okey doke then leave them to their own devices (their smartphone and their SIMPs). :manny:

Take offense if you will, but he is right - A lot of sisters especially in rural areas in the South and Midwest leaving the house wearing haggardly worn down clothing, overweight looking just as bad as those cave trailer trash bytches. :patrice:

I think a big problem is we refuse to admit facts and truth as a people. On the whole there are a greater NUMBER of fat white women but proportionally to their population the RATE is less. I don't condone obesity either way and would never touch an obese Woman regardless of color with a 10 foot pole. But can sisters really afford to be championing Gabourey Sidibe like it's acceptable? :martin:

kimGcWdy.jpg

The most important point of the vid is that we have been bred to be GENETICALLY superior through selective mating during slavery. We are throwing this all away and becoming obese ON PURPOSE for incredibly stupid egotistical (and in the case of females, hormonal) reasons all under the guise of some false "defiance" against Massa.

Sisters, You want to really stick it to Massa? Stop letting him fukk you in your ass, and start encouraging your sisters to get in shape.:beli:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There a significant amount of bw who r a unhealthy weight. Take the ones thick and good shape out. It's still a shyt ton.

Pointing this out somehow makes u a c00n instead of the love u try to show them by getting healthier. :mindblown:

Maybe it is white feminism idk. All I know is the worse it gets the more it's accepted :wtf:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In for the upcoming savagery
i really want to do it, something akin to
and if black women lose weight, will black men stop going to jail, being promiscuous,and get jobs

but im not gonna cause op has a japanese girlfriend, so it's just bait. op why r u concerned with black women?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
people have got to get out of this mode of believing in agendas made against them. it's not healthy or constructive to solutions. think about it, if you believe there's an enemy out there plotting against you, you are waiting for his next move or already sorting out the present situation 'they've' placed you in, anticipating it and grudgingly accepting of the role you've assumed; the tormented constantly fighting tormentors. that's not to say that there aren't schemes and plans made. it just seems pointless to worry about the person worrying about you when you've got to worry about yourself. success and succeeding isn't what you think it is, it's not a matter of 'us versus them'.

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
If you're with an Asian woman, why do you keep making threads about black women? I really don't understand why people in IR relationships do nothing but bash their own people. :scust:
nikkas need to reaffirm that they made the "right" choice

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Couldn't have said it any better myself. :wow: This is why you see these Memes talking bout "White Women evolving"
Keep subscribing to White feminism and wonder why you can't maintain a "Good Black Man". :francis:

Two faced cave women in the gym building booties and black women letting their god given gifts slump talmbout "You got to love me as I am" .

No - your laziness inspired by Massa's wife made you into this.

Personally I don't fukk with CAC Women after the age of 16 but I can't blame a brother if he got no other options out there in Boise, ID. If sisters are dumb enough to fall for the okey doke then leave them to their own devices (their smartphone and their SIMPs). :manny:

Take offense if you will, but he is right - A lot of sisters especially in rural areas in the South and Midwest leaving the house wearing haggardly worn down clothing, overweight looking just as bad as those cave trailer trash bytches. :patrice:

I think a big problem is we refuse to admit facts and truth as a people. On the whole there are a greater NUMBER of fat white women but proportionally to their population the RATE is less. I don't condone obesity either way and would never touch an obese Woman regardless of color with a 10 foot pole. But can sisters really afford to be championing Gabourey Sidibe like it's acceptable? :martin:

kimGcWdy.jpg

The most important point of the vid is that we have been bred to be GENETICALLY superior through selective mating during slavery. We are throwing this all away and becoming obese ON PURPOSE for incredibly stupid egotistical (and in the case of females, hormonal) reasons all under the guise of some false "defiance" against Massa.

Sisters, You want to really stick it to Massa? Stop letting him fukk you in your ass, and start encouraging your sisters to get in shape.:beli:

full

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
wait...so ppl still think that black ppl were genetically bred to be stronger and bigger and faster?

wow...