Brotha Breaks Down the Agenda: White Women Encourage Sisters to FAIL and Be Obese

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It does piss me off when I see big fat ass broads on the cover of magazines lookin flabby n sick telling other fat girls it's ok to be fat n unhealthy. Like why would u advocate a lifestyle that can kill you.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
i really want to do it, something akin to
and if black women lose weight, will black men stop going to jail, being promiscuous,and get jobs

but im not gonna cause op has a japanese girlfriend, so it's just bait. op why r u concerned with black women?
Pics of op girlfriend?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
To talk more to the topic, I wouldn't blame "Body shaming" and "Fat acceptance" on white woman. Hell, I might even go as far and say this started in the black community first. I don't think anyone is to blame but I don't think is white women fault if we were going to reach for that.

Black women like Monique and other fat famous black women have always played the "I'm proud to be fat" card when I was growing up. I remember when I was in highschool at a mostly white high school and we were forced to watch some video on anorexia and bulmia ( :snoop:) and the black girls in class were even like "that is a white girl problem" implying that most black women don't have issues with weight and their self-esteem, which is good except when you're obese.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Black people need to stop this shaming. It's a long story. But underdeveloped neighborhoods are usually populated by blacks. I can't buy fresh fruit at any store within walking or skating distance of my house in Oakland. But when I'm in a town ten minutes away that's populated by whites and Asians I can buy cheap organic fruit on almost other street.

Draw from that what you will. My point is poor nutrition leads to obesity and mental health issues. Black people as a community are just now getting into adding variety and more fresh foods to their diets. I assure you in five to ten years the obesity rate in my community will drop.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Couldn't have said it any better myself. :wow: This is why you see these Memes talking bout "White Women evolving"
Keep subscribing to White feminism and wonder why you can't maintain a "Good Black Man". :francis:

Two faced cave women in the gym building booties and black women letting their god given gifts slump talmbout "You got to love me as I am" .

No - your laziness inspired by Massa's wife made you into this.

Personally I don't fukk with CAC Women after the age of 16 but I can't blame a brother if he got no other options out there in Boise, ID. If sisters are dumb enough to fall for the okey doke then leave them to their own devices (their smartphone and their SIMPs). :manny:

Take offense if you will, but he is right - A lot of sisters especially in rural areas in the South and Midwest leaving the house wearing haggardly worn down clothing, overweight looking just as bad as those cave trailer trash bytches. :patrice:

I think a big problem is we refuse to admit facts and truth as a people. On the whole there are a greater NUMBER of fat white women but proportionally to their population the RATE is less. I don't condone obesity either way and would never touch an obese Woman regardless of color with a 10 foot pole. But can sisters really afford to be championing Gabourey Sidibe like it's acceptable? :martin:

kimGcWdy.jpg

The most important point of the vid is that we have been bred to be GENETICALLY superior through selective mating during slavery. We are throwing this all away and becoming obese ON PURPOSE for incredibly stupid egotistical (and in the case of females, hormonal) reasons all under the guise of some false "defiance" against Massa.

Sisters, You want to really stick it to Massa? Stop letting him fukk you in your ass, and start encouraging your sisters to get in shape.:beli:

Genetically bred? No. We were already Genetically superior.

These are African grapplers

images

Genetics been superior stop it.

Don't let no fukkin cac tell you they made us. We been this.

It's a father's job to set the tone for the family. If the father stresses fitness to his kids they will grow up and stress it to theirs and make it a staple of their life. Leave a woman to "her own devices" you gonna have problems because SIMPs have no standards.

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If black peoples are genetically superior, why am I short with a :flabbynsick: hairline

:patrice:

:mjcry:
the problem is that ppl think that the color of their skin makes them genitically superior than another person with the same color of skin.
Which is completely farce.

What does have some bearing is WHERE you are from.

Ppl from western africa are built different than those on the east, and in other places.
you have 4 ft tall africans and 7 ft tall africans.
men built like tall, strong and powerful, and other thin, lean and built for other things.

There is greatness everywhere, its just that in todays society we are focused to assume that the dude that is built like a football player is gentically superior than the guy that can run a marathon with no problems.

the real thing to take away is that thinking ANYONE is superior than another is just an ignorant way of looking at things.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
Bullshyt.... u that way cause u put yourself in that position period...

Nobody told you to stop at McDonald's, Wendy's, Popeyes everyday

I see too many times when I'm in the grocery store these women especially with EBT cards buying 3 cases of soda and all kind of unhealthy shyt, but always blame it on baby fat and u 30

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now it's white women's fault black women are fat? I mean really? Are we as a community ever going to take any responsibility for our actions are we going to eternally blame other groups for every shyt that happens to us?
:francis:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It happened, but like I said not every slave experienced it or is there evidence it was wide spread enough to make it a trait of modern blacks.

Excerpt from a former slave from the "Slave Narratives"

http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/maai/enslavement/text6/masterslavesexualabuse.pdf
Myths of American Slavery

Like I said it was mostly a myth. Slave masters instead took Africans that were better at certain task than the so called "slave breeding". For example slave masters from the Carolinas would transport Africans from the rice coast due to them being experts in rice cultivating...