Brotha Breaks Down the Agenda: White Women Encourage Sisters to FAIL and Be Obese

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think dude in the video is clearly justifying his love for white women...

With that said he has a point, but its a women thing. That's how they compete. Women need consensus and validation, that's what makes them so easy to manipulate and unfit for the leadership role white supremacy has thrust them in

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
wait...so ppl still think that black ppl were genetically bred to be stronger and bigger and faster?

wow...
Well...

I wouldn't say that is the current reason or sole reason for black dominance in sports today. We also have economic and cultural pressures that push us towards sports more than other groups. While its true there were slave "breeding" programs during the slavery area, particularly slave breeding plantation in Virginia, not every US slave experienced this, and second the question is did slavery exist long enough for natural selection to select for such a trait. The next question would be once slavery end, did natural selection ensure that trait maintained until present day? I don't buy it really.

Slave breeding in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They also did this in Ancient Rome btw, and if you ever study roman history, its surprising how much slavery in ancient rome which many view as very brutal and slavery in the US are similar. They even had the concept of "house slaves" and "field slaves' in ancient rome and there were several Roman Comedies written that had House Slaves as comedic characters due to their "Yes massa" behavior
stephen-django-unchained.jpg

Not a new archetype.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're with an Asian woman, why do you keep making threads about black women? I really don't understand why people in IR relationships do nothing but bash their own people. :scust:

This ^^^^^^

Be happy with your nonblack woman and leave us alone. If we're happy with how we look then how about you just mind your damn business @UltraKombo?

freetroit

Banned
Daps
i think its cause bytches dont give a fukk about men they hate us and dont respect us

what other reason would these hoes get all fat and sloppy but still expect a skinny dude

they just be like fukk your happiness you have to change your definition of attractive and love my big fat obese ass

they want you to be miserable is all i can think of

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
The so called mating of slaves to make stronger slaves myth has been debunked many times. So no its not a fact...
It happened, but like I said not every slave experienced it or is there evidence it was wide spread enough to make it a trait of modern blacks.

Excerpt from a former slave from the "Slave Narratives"
For many enslaved African Americans, one of the cruelest hardships they endured was sexual abuse by the slaveholders, overseers, and other white men and women whose power to dominate them was complete. Enslaved women were forced to submit to their masters’ sexual advances, perhaps bearing children who would engender the rage of a master’s wife, and from whom they might be separated forever as a result. Masters forcibly paired “good breeders” to produce strong children they could sell at a high price. Resistance brought severe punishment, often death. “I know these facts will seem too awful to relate,” warns former slave William J. Anderson in his 1857 narrative, “. . . as they are some of the real ‘dark deeds of American Slavery.’”
http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/maai/enslavement/text6/masterslavesexualabuse.pdf

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Even Thomas Jefferson discussed breeding of slaves
Some historians have noted that Jefferson maintained many slave families together on his plantations; the historian Bruce Fehn says this was consistent with other slave owners at the time. There were often more than one generation of family at the plantation and families were stable. Jefferson and other slaveholders shifted the "cost of reproducing the workforce to the workers' themselves." He could increase the value of his property without having to buy additional slaves.[105] He tried to reduce infant mortality, and wrote, "[A] woman who brings a child every two years is more profitable than the best man on the farm."[106]

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
All the nay sayers focus on the messenger as opposed to the observation being made and whether it's factual or not.

This is called an AD HOMINEM and is not an acceptable argument in logical discourse.

Riddle me this nikka -

Instead of appealing to various logical fallacies, and continuing to display your ignorance and inability to debate - Why not just tune out uncomfortable truths like the rest of the masses do in this country on the daily basis?

You don't HAVE to care that Black Women are being brainwashed to be fat and lazy by White feminism. And you can ALSO stay in denial and keep touting the same old fukking excuses.

And you can say " Be happy with ______" till the cows come home and never awaken beyond your childish mentality. Understand that this does not make the problem go away magically, because all the nikkas who OBSERVED the problem simply removed themselves from the situation out of frustration of dealing with this foolish nikkatron "Do You" mentality.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
If black peoples are genetically superior, why am I short with a :flabbynsick: hairline

:patrice:

:mjcry:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I mean... we gotta take responsibility, brehs and brehettes. :stopitslime: