Browns CB-Joe Haden under fire for his open support of Aaron Hernandez on social media

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nope :umad:

Keep on Hotep:umad:

You full of shyt. I hope you made these same posts regarding Marvin Harrison:heh:

Be fake angry about dead people you don't know for daps :pachaha:

I agree with you. Aaron Hernandez killed people who killed people that had happened to be black. He didn't kill people cause they were black.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
You do realize that being a murderer comes with a negative stigma in modern society?..:mjlol:

And showing suppport for murderes is not a good look...and if you support a team or athlete and find out he a clown...you would be dissapointed

You don't say

:ohhh:

My point is, I don't fukking care what Joe Haden says. It doesn't affect me. It doesn't matter. Maybe Odin Lloyd's family cares and that's fine, but if you're up in arms over this shyt and have no connection to it, you're just another a$$hole wanting to feel important by sharing your self-righteous opinion. I'm sure there's someone out there saying RIP to someone who was a piece of shyt and they've received no attention for it because they can't stop someone from catching a football.

The same people who will cry over Joe Haden expressing condolences towards a friend will say absolutely nothing when the US accidentally bombs and kills hundreds of innocent civilians. As Stalin said... a single death is a tragedy. A million is a statistic.

I'm going to go on with my day now.

:coffee:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
All I see is angry self righteous cacs :mjpls:

Even mentioned Mike Vick:mjlol:
word, comparing hernandez with vick :mjlol: them cacs got very weird obsession with dogs, they treat them on the same level as humans, you can tell that michael vick shyt really touched their feelings, like they will never forget that :russ:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You don't say

:ohhh:

My point is, I don't fukking care what Joe Haden says. It doesn't affect me. It doesn't matter. Maybe Odin Lloyd's family cares and that's fine, but if you're up in arms over this shyt and have no connection to it, you're just another a$$hole wanting to feel important by sharing your self-righteous opinion. I'm sure there's someone out there saying RIP to someone who was a piece of shyt and they've received no attention for it because they can't stop someone from catching a football.

The same people who will cry over Joe Haden expressing condolences towards a friend will say absolutely nothing when the US accidentally bombs and kills hundreds of innocent civilians. As Stalin said... a single death is a tragedy. A million is a statistic.

I'm going to go on with my day now.

:coffee:

thank you

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
nikkas double tap 'free my dawg' post all the time, B.

that's his boy, period - end of story.
I am going to agree here. We all have good memories with some fukked up people, it is what it is. I wouldn't necessarily share that shyt on social though.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
The Good Ole cac USA

Celebrate presidents every year who owned slaves and murdered innocent blacks

But a sand nykka can't have his bruh send out an emotional R.I.P.

Bhahahahahaha...coli logic 101

:mjlol:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: @ nikkas comparing Aaron to Dylan Roof

Aaron wife is black , almost all of his friends are black. He hang around black people all his life.

Aaron be around more black people than most of y'all favorite athletes

Most of these black athletes be having white wives and white friends

Y'all trying to throw this racist shyt at Aaron

He killed one black person because he thought dude was going to snitch on a double murder where he killed 2 Latinos

He ain't kill Odin because he was black that's why I don't get y'all comparisons with Dylan Roof.

Who gives a fukk if y'all crying that he mourning his friend

If your boy out here doing dirt and pass away. You still going to pay your respects even tho you know what he did was bad that don't change the fact you still love him and miss him.
Pretty much this. They were cool with him before he started murdering people. I don't understand why this is so hard to get.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
My little nephew killed somebody I didn't even show up to the trial. Haven't visted him one time. When he dies I won't mourn. I don't mourn violent criminals. I don't associate with violent criminals. I don't empathize with violent criminals. If it was my best friend it would be the same. I'm not one of these nikkas on twitter talking bout free juju. Naw fukk juju.
u a sucker. What if dude was trying to kill him. If they both in the streets then it's fair game

Im torn because I have no issue with Joe supporting a friend. But did u visit him in jail? Did u support him during the trail? Did u write him? Did u check on his fam? Thats what a real friend does
I mean u don't know if he did or not. So why u assuming?

Can someone explain to me why he killed Odin Lloyd?
Was Lloyd an accomplice he was afraid would snitch?
Did he just have knowledge of what he was doing for some reason?
Were they in conflict?
he was scared he was snitch on him about another situation

People really online defending Aaron Hernandez? Are y'all okay?
u don't know any killers seriously? I have big homies that legit killed like 10+ dudes in the streets, and I still have love for them. In the streets it's kill it be killed, u know that

Daps
u a sucker. What if dude was trying to kill him. If they both in the streets then it's fair game

I mean u don't know if he did or not. So why u assuming?

he was scared he was snitch on him about another situation

u don't know any killers seriously? I have big homies that legit killed like 10+ dudes in the streets, and I still have love for them. In the streets it's kill it be killed, u know that
Naw youse a clown who look up to criminals. Your father should've taught you better he's a failure.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
My question to the folks in here that are swole, and the "digusted" fans on Twitter is:

how many of y'all would step up to Joe Haden and commence to tell him what to do in these same terms?