Browns CB-Joe Haden under fire for his open support of Aaron Hernandez on social media

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
u a sucker. What if dude was trying to kill him. If they both in the streets then it's fair game

I mean u don't know if he did or not. So why u assuming?

he was scared he was snitch on him about another situation

u don't know any killers seriously? I have big homies that legit killed like 10+ dudes in the streets, and I still have love for them. In the streets it's kill it be killed, u know that

Yeah I know plenty. None of them are NFL athletes making millions. You shouldn't even be in a circumstance where you would have to kill someone, let a lone multiple people. That's nuts. The people I know in the streets are there out of necessity. The weren't awarded full athletic scholarships and millions of dollars. Aaron Hernandez is a dummy that deserves everything he got. I got no respect or sympathy for wanna be thugs who squander opportunities that 99.9999 percent of the population will never get half of.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yeah I know plenty. None of them are NFL athletes making millions. You shouldn't even be in a circumstance where you would have to kill someone, let a lone multiple people. That's nuts. The people I know in the streets are there out of necessity. The weren't awarded full athletic scholarships and millions of dollars. Aaron Hernandez is a dummy that deserves everything he got. I got no respect or sympathy for wanna be thugs who squander opportunities that 99.9999 percent of the population will never get half of.
:francis: Obviously he wasn't a wanna be thug bruh. Is ray Lewis a wanna be thug that u hate also.

If u really grow up in the hood that shyt will be really hard to escape, especially if u have deep ties to it. Look at countless situations, shyt look st shmurda

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:francis: Obviously he wasn't a wanna be thug bruh. Is ray Lewis a wanna be thug that u hate also.

If u really grow up in the hood that shyt will be really hard to escape, especially if u have deep ties to it. Look at countless situations, shyt look st shmurda

Come on bro, there's no excusing this. It's not hard to escape. He wanted to be a tough guy and got the consequences. There's thousands of athletes from the hood, with family friends etc...all heavy in the streets yet they all found a way not to MURDER somebody. There's no excuse for this guy.

And I never liked Ray Lewis and his painted in hair line.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You don't say

:ohhh:

My point is, I don't fukking care what Joe Haden says. It doesn't affect me. It doesn't matter. Maybe Odin Lloyd's family cares and that's fine, but if you're up in arms over this shyt and have no connection to it, you're just another a$$hole wanting to feel important by sharing your self-righteous opinion. I'm sure there's someone out there saying RIP to someone who was a piece of shyt and they've received no attention for it because they can't stop someone from catching a football.

The same people who will cry over Joe Haden expressing condolences towards a friend will say absolutely nothing when the US accidentally bombs and kills hundreds of innocent civilians. As Stalin said... a single death is a tragedy. A million is a statistic.

I'm going to go on with my day now.

:coffee:

You are cherry picking what people should or should not respond to on social media..and then applying your bias as to whats more important.

Daps
My pops woulda slapped the shyt outta u. Dudes that never been in the streets have no business speaking on shyt. When u in the streets it's kill or be killed, no other way of life
A life of crime always seems glamorous to lazy dumb nikkas who lack the work ethic and imagination for higher aspirations. Sounds like your father was another lazy dumb nikka who birthed another lazy dumb nikka. A sad cycle.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Who doesn't have a family member, friend, co-worker, or someone they know commit a crime? Do you not support them even when they pay their so called debt to society? Joe is with in his right to pray for his friend & his family on social media.

:hubie:I don't know anyone who was later charged with murder. Lol at this being normal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see both sides of the argument here. You lose a close friend or family member you are going to mourn that loss. Just nowadays everybody seems to think everything needs to go on social media and you have to know some people are going to find that insensitive. Maybe he just didn't care.

I've got an uncle who did 22 years on a murder and a couple others who did 7-10. They're still family and we still hold each other down. People get caught up in shyt every day and they still have loved ones.:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A life of crime always seems glamorous to lazy dumb nikkas who lack the work ethic and imagination for higher aspirations. Sounds like your father was another lazy dumb nikka who birthed another lazy dumb nikka. A sad cycle.

CLOTM1374_1_324_2.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:hubie:I don't know anyone who was later charged with murder. Lol at this being normal.

all u dudes are sheltered wit no life experiences. I'm from New Orleans and everybody knows somebody who killed somebody. More than likely they out and it's more than likely understandable why they did it also.

We don't glamorize none of that, u have nothing to glamorize if that's what you come from.

Most of u internet nikkaz are smart dumb cornballs who know nothing bout life and only know life from the net or Tv screen.

I'm sure I make more money than u in a legal way, and I'm younger than you also @BlackFruitPunch

Holla at me when your moms on drugs and broke. And u gotta sell drugs to eat, and then someone threatens your life or kills your love ones. You gonna turn into a savage and be in savage mode. fukk outta here :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Cali sunshine
I graduated UF in 05. I was back in town a few years later hanging with some friends in a bar. I was chatting up this cute lil honey and putting in work when none other than Joe Haden pulled up to bar.

She was like "oh shyt -- he plays football right? :ohhh:"

I was like "I don't know. :francis:"

Next thing I know she chatting him up and he's introducing her to the crew. I was back over with my homies like :beli:

Every time I hear about Haden now I'm like fukk that dude. I know it's hating, and I still got some that night from another girl there, but I gotta hate on principle.

I know that has nothing to do with this topic, but I just wanted to explain why I have no problem with Haden catching heat.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I mean do you want to keep it real or smart? Probably shouldn't have posted but I get why he did it. Some of those responses are so stupid too.