Browns CB-Joe Haden under fire for his open support of Aaron Hernandez on social media

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I graduated UF in 05. I was back in town a few years later hanging with some friends in a bar. I was chatting up this cute lil honey and putting in work when none other than Joe Haden pulled up to bar.

She was like "oh shyt -- he plays football right? :ohhh:"

I was like "I don't know. :francis:"

Next thing I know she chatting him up and he's introducing her to the crew. I was back over with my homies like :beli:

Every time I hear about Haden now I'm like fukk that dude. I know it's hating, and I still got some that night from another girl there, but I gotta hate on principle.

I know that has nothing to do with this topic, but I just wanted to explain why I have no problem with Haden catching heat.

:lolbron:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I graduated UF in 05. I was back in town a few years later hanging with some friends in a bar. I was chatting up this cute lil honey and putting in work when none other than Joe Haden pulled up to bar.

She was like "oh shyt -- he plays football right? :ohhh:"

I was like "I don't know. :francis:"

Next thing I know she chatting him up and he's introducing her to the crew. I was back over with my homies like :beli:

Every time I hear about Haden now I'm like fukk that dude. I know it's hating, and I still got some that night from another girl there, but I gotta hate on principle.

I know that has nothing to do with this topic, but I just wanted to explain why I have no problem with Haden catching heat.
Haden the GAWD took your bytch? :wow:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
yall capin for a mexican who left a young black man with kids dead in a field like this :scust:

B9kiTLZCcAAPohZ.png

dont click on it then, im making a point to u morons. stop glorifyin this Venezuelan killer :yeshrug:

White man: go back to Cuba you Mexican

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
My little nephew killed somebody I didn't even show up to the trial. Haven't visted him one time. When he dies I won't mourn. I don't mourn violent criminals. I don't associate with violent criminals. I don't empathize with violent criminals. If it was my best friend it would be the same. I'm not one of these nikkas on twitter talking bout free juju. Naw fukk juju.

So you don't even wonder what led your family to that?

It's "nah fukk him"

With a non-supportive family like you I see what led him to do that

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Unless something directly affects your well-being YOU NEED TO SHUT THE fukk UP

People outraged over shyt that don't even concern them or their life lol smh.

Reading that tweet did not change the quality of your life, shut the fukk up already

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Unless something directly affects your well-being YOU NEED TO SHUT THE fukk UP

People outraged over shyt that don't even concern them or their life lol smh.

Reading that tweet did not change the quality of your life, shut the fukk up already

I guess this means that you should stop posting right? :francis:

Because that's all you do is comment on topics that don't directly affect your life. And you and @AlbertPullhoez are still caping for A Hern :mjlol:

2 Latino dudes, interesting :mjpls:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I guess this means that you should stop posting right? :francis:

Because that's all you do is comment on topics that don't directly affect your life. And you and @AlbertPullhoez are still caping for A Hern :mjlol:

2 Latino dudes, interesting :mjpls:
I'm caping for Joe Haden's right to freedom of speech.

fukk Hernandez, dumb fukking gay idiot millionaire acting like a fukking teenager,

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:francis: Obviously he wasn't a wanna be thug bruh. Is ray Lewis a wanna be thug that u hate also.

If u really grow up in the hood that shyt will be really hard to escape, especially if u have deep ties to it. Look at countless situations, shyt look st shmurda
There is no case like Aaron Hernandez. This is why we are talking about it years after he was arrested and now that he just died.

Dude needed to escape that world...once he signed that FIRST NFL Contract it was time to leave that world behind. If you lose "friends" then so be it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: @ nikkas comparing Aaron to Dylan Roof

Aaron wife is black , almost all of his friends are black. He hang around black people all his life.

Aaron be around more black people than most of y'all favorite athletes

Most of these black athletes be having white wives and white friends

Y'all trying to throw this racist shyt at Aaron

He killed one black person because he thought dude was going to snitch on a double murder where he killed 2 Latinos

He ain't kill Odin because he was black that's why I don't get y'all comparisons with Dylan Roof.

Who gives a fukk if y'all crying that he mourning his friend

If your boy out here doing dirt and pass away. You still going to pay your respects even tho you know what he did was bad that don't change the fact you still love him and miss him.
Majority of black athletes have black wives.
Aaron Hernandez murdered black men.
Why you trying to "protect" the name of serial killer?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm caping for Joe Haden's right to freedom of speech.

fukk Hernandez, dumb fukking gay idiot millionaire acting like a fukking teenager,
His freedom of speech isn't violated.
Freedom of speech doens't mean you can say what you want and no one say shyt back to you, it means the government can't restrict your speech (certain speech).
No one is arguing for the government to do anything to Haden, so to claim you are caping for freedom of speech makes no sense, because it simply doesn't apply

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question to the folks in here that are swole, and the "digusted" fans on Twitter is:

how many of y'all would step up to Joe Haden and commence to tell him what to do in these same terms?
Are you saying if you wouldn't fight Joe Haden you can't say anything ??

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is glorifying him. So because Hernandez was a piece of shyt, his close family & friends are not allowed to grieve for him publicly?

Some cats are loyal to a fault, and in this situation Haden is, so be it.
Haden can do whatever he wants and the people who get mad can as well that's the double edged sword of freedom of speech . Things like that show yoir judgement and character as well and can affect Haden's possibility of sponsorships snd when he needs s job in the future be it another team or front office or coaching he won't get it most likely .