Bruh, How Is MJ Not A Billionaire?

Daps
Phil Knight net worth: $13 Billion

MJ (estimated) net worth: $500 Million

Nike profited MAJORLY off of that nikka.

You do realize that Phil Knight profits off of EVERY successful Nike shoe while Jordan profits off of Jordans alone.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE ONLY MOTHERfukkER WHO DRESSES WORSE THAN JORDAN IS THAT bytch ASS SIMP HULK HOE-GAN (NO HOE-GAN)

Hulk%20Hogan%20in%20Speedo.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

swyyyguy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
for someone whose shoes have so much style, his actual style of dressing is horrendous.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Air Jordan grossed 134 mil in his first year and has only gotten bigger since then :mindblown:

Even before his divorce he shouldve hit a B. Is this nikka's gambling that bad :what:
If he didn't lose money through gambling, he would be richer.
If he used the money he lost through gambling and put it into investments, he would be even richer.
Rather than compounding his wealth, he decreased his wealth. He had so much and didn't think it would be a big deal to gamble.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
You do realize that Phil Knight profits off of EVERY successful Nike shoe while Jordan profits off of Jordans alone.

You do realize that Jordan's influence on Nike made it cool to wear every kind of Nike shoe (that Phil Knight profits off of), not just Jordan Brand.

Before Jordan signed with Nike basketball players would rather wear Adidas. :ld:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:thefucc:

Keep it 100...

What do you think is out there that Michael Jordan wants that he can't get because he "only" has 500 milly.

And there are a lot of things fame will get you that money won't get you, like all of the random celebrity p*ssy I'm sure Mike was running through his whole career.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Keep it 100...

What do you think is out there that Michael Jordan wants that he can't get because he "only" has 500 milly.

And there are a lot of things fame will get you that money won't get you, like all of the random celebrity p*ssy I'm sure Mike was running through his whole career.

a lot of things. Off the top of my head, an island in the Caribbean. A house that costs 100 million.

He probably dont would not be smart to play craps at a table with some billionaire.

Mike probably has no real political connections too, like a lot of billionaires have.

Mike probably got a lot of celebrity p*ssy, but that is true for any superstar athlete.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
a lot of things. Off the top of my head, an island in the Caribbean. A house that costs 100 million.

He probably dont would not be smart to play craps at a table with some billionaire.

Mike probably has no real political connections too, like a lot of billionaires have.

Mike probably got a lot of celebrity p*ssy, but that is true for any superstar athlete.

I'm gonna disagree on this one. If Mike wants/wanted those connections, he'd have them just based off of who he is.

And let's be real here, there are "superstar athletes" and then there is "Michael Jordan". In terms of fame, there's nobody out there with a name carrying that kind of weight now that the oher MJ is gone. Maybe Barack Obama.

My point anyway is I'm sure Michael Jordan isn't missing out on anything in life by not being a billionaire and "only" having 500 or so million. I'm sure he wants it because his ego is out of control, but in all reality you've probably got to be some kind of sociopath to want that kind of money anyway.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm gonna disagree on this one. If Mike wants/wanted those connections, he'd have them just based off of who he is.
I doubt that. What does Mike offer? "I am Michael Jordan and I played basketball."

Billionaires usually own a TNC.

Mike could be friendly and cordial to them, and that could be reciprocated but in terms of actually doing stuff to make money, I doubt it.

And let's be real here, there are "superstar athletes" and then there is "Michael Jordan". In terms of fame, there's nobody out there with a name carrying that kind of weight now that the oher MJ is gone. Maybe Barack Obama.
thats true, but I was only speaking of getting celebrity p*ssy. I doubt Lebron has any issues. DWade, Kobe, Griffey, ARod, Jeter, etc.

My point anyway is I'm sure Michael Jordan isn't missing out on anything in life by not being a billionaire and "only" having 500 or so million. I'm sure he wants it because his ego is out of control, but in all reality you've probably got to be some kind of sociopath to want that kind of money anyway.
of course, but there are things that billionaires can do that Mike cant. Thats my contention.