Brunson already has more playoff points as a Knick than Melo

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
scoring the ball and giving less than no effort on the defensive end :coffee:

Side note: hasn't brunson won more playoff series at this point than melo has in his career?
Technically yes
Brunson has been to the WCF like Melo and to 2nd round twice
Melo only went to the 2nd round 1x outside of the WCF run the Nuggets had. Every other year 1st round exit

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Technically yes
Brunson has been to the WCF like Melo and to 2nd round twice
Melo only went to the 2nd round 1x outside of the WCF run the Nuggets had. Every other year 1st round exit
melo only winning 3 playoff series in his entire career is :scust:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Melo just be chilling and seems to be a stand up nikka

And every other month some random hate thread pop up about him

I could see if nikkas was up her claiming melo was top 10 or something or if he was in news for doing dumb shyt or something

I don’t get it

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand this Melo hatred. Especially on this forum. I would kinda get it if it was real fake GM forum or whatever, where they are slobbering over the great white hope rocking #15. Plus I'd get it if Melo was still in the league playing basketball, as a trash talking between the fans, whatever. But he's been retired now.

Look, the guy didn't have a top 50 career, that's obvious. Still a hella scorer and plenty of hall of famers played no defense and haven't made it far in the playoffs. Also Melo has represented Team USA numerous of times. In many countries if a basketball player dedicates multiple summers playing for his country, he is respected. Here meanwhile dudes treat him like he owes the fans something.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't understand this Melo hatred. Especially on this forum. I would kinda get it if it was real fake GM forum or whatever, where they are slobbering over the great white hope rocking #15. Plus I'd get it if Melo was still in the league playing basketball, as a trash talking between the fans, whatever. But he's been retired now.

Look, the guy didn't have a top 50 career, that's obvious. Still a hella scorer and plenty of hall of famers played no defense and haven't made it far in the playoffs. Also Melo has represented Team USA numerous of times. In many countries if a basketball player dedicates multiple summers playing for his country, he is respected. Here meanwhile dudes treat him like he owes the fans something.

I think once the media turned on Melo during the George Karl years, the average casual fan did as well. It's ridiculous because they pick and choose with who the criticism applies.