Brunson already has more playoff points as a Knick than Melo

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When was Melo's rebounding shakey ?

Melo better than me cause that was some snake ass shyt chauncey did while Melo was trying to get back in the league

Shoulda smacked that colorado ass nikka

Same with Amare, Same with Phil, same with coach Karl

Melo should have slapped fire outta all them nikkas

I'm not mad at him being a honorable individual though

Especially Amare who is jealous muthafukka over Melo

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Especially Amare who is jealous muthafukka over Melo

fukk amare forever

Hope he get hit by a rocket in israel. And I'm not even that type of Poster. But Melo aint never show dude nothing but love

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Melo despite being one of my favorite players to watch is the most overrated player in NBA history. He had little to no impact on winning. He was always a no show in the playoffs. He was like Harden but even worse.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand this Melo hatred. Especially on this forum. I would kinda get it if it was real fake GM forum or whatever, where they are slobbering over the great white hope rocking #15. Plus I'd get it if Melo was still in the league playing basketball, as a trash talking between the fans, whatever. But he's been retired now.

Look, the guy didn't have a top 50 career, that's obvious. Still a hella scorer and plenty of hall of famers played no defense and haven't made it far in the playoffs. Also Melo has represented Team USA numerous of times. In many countries if a basketball player dedicates multiple summers playing for his country, he is respected. Here meanwhile dudes treat him like he owes the fans something.

Bron Stans. They don’t hate Melo as much as they hate KD and Kobe. Melo doesn’t incite as much of their deep seated insecurity as those two do but the insecurity is still there. Melo at one point was compared to Bron so they have to constantly remind the world that Melo is a career loser out of spite to prove “their side won”. The reality is Melo was still a talented player even if Bron was superior. There’s no need to sh*t on him.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Melo despite being one of my favorite players to watch is the most overrated player in NBA history. He had little to no impact on winning. He was always a no show in the playoffs. He was like Harden but even worse.

Overrated by who?

The most you hear about Melo now is he was a great scorer with a deadly bag and he was hard to guard which isnt really debatable

Cause all his contemporaries say it

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Overrated by who?

The most you hear about Melo now is he was a great scorer with a deadly bag and he was hard to guard which isnt really debatable

Cause all his contemporaries say it
When Melo was in is prime alot of fans who didn't understand basketball used to argue that he was top 5, better scorer than Kobe etc. The talk around Melo was crazy.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
When Melo was in is prime alot of fans who didn't understand basketball used to argue that he was top 5, better scorer than Kobe etc. The talk around Melo was crazy.

Anytime Melo was brought up it was always as a ( scorer) not player, meaning his scoring bag. Nobody ever though he was a better player than Kobe

And as a scorer he could do anything Kobe could do on the offensive end

I still agree with that

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Billups interview is hard to handwave away. Melo cared more about scoring than winning. Add in the shaky defense/rebounding and not passing... hard to put a winning team around that guy.

“We could have games where he had 20, 22 and we win the game and he’s mad. He could have 36 and we win the game and he’s in there [dapping] everybody up.”
And there yall have it. Straight from the horses’ mouth.:wow:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What is Melo legacy?

Jokic stole his number and glory in Denver now Brunson making em forget in NYC :mjlol:

He has none. Overrated 1 dimensional chuck. Carmelo Anthony was the same player from his 1st game to his last.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The Billups interview is hard to handwave away. Melo cared more about scoring than winning. Add in the shaky defense/rebounding and not passing... hard to put a winning team around that guy.

Exactly what im talking about. The absolute worst mentality you can have as a player. Kicked out of the league at an age where most of his peers were still allstars.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What is Melo legacy?

Jokic stole his number and glory in Denver now Brunson making em forget in NYC :mjlol:

Legacy turning irrelevant one game at a time and imagine of the Knicks somehow make it to the finals. The city is loving Brunson right now and he’s done more for the franchise than any player in the last 20 years.