Bulls Trade Niko Mirotic To Pels For Omer Asik & 1st Round Pick

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Is this first rounder unprotected? If so I'm very happy about this deal. Niko mirotic has had three good months of basketball in three separate seasons combined. Wish him luck in New Orleans.
Top 5 protected

Best I'm hoping for is the pelicans still miss the playoffs and we get a 10-14 pick, which would be great considering we couldn't even get a 2nd Rd pick for Niko last season.

Daps

Got played by Dealer Dell just like the Bulls did; I'll gladly take my L if we end up getting Greg Monroe on top of that 2nd rounder too. I didn't think it actually possible that we'd get anything back of even remote value for dumping that Turkish buffoon but then again we got Boogie for almost nothing so :manny:

Good trade for both teams, Demps did alright for being in probably the hottest seat with the least leverage of any GM in the league currently :ehh:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I don’t know breh, as far as confidence in the front office, I gotta go with Atlanta. Garpax vs Travis Schelnk who came from GS and clearly has a plan in place. He came in cleaning house with a clear plan. Let Milsap walk. Didn’t even make an offer. Didnt even think about considering matching that horrible offer Tim Hardaway Jr got from the Knicks. He’s not gonna sign anyone to a bad contract. If he does take a gamble, it’s gonna be on a young prospect who hasn’t reach s their ceiling.

Can’t grade him on the draft yet. But from what I seen since he got there this year, I would be excited for the future if I was an Atlanta fan. How it turns out is yet to be seen, but it seems like their GM is a solid one. The Bulls on the other hand are stuck with Garpax. They never seem to have a clear and defined direction and I don’t trust them not to mess up this rebuild.

Schelnk drafting John Collins 19th already proves that he can spot and obtain talent without hurting the franchise down the road. Hawks might actually be able to build a legit squad through the draft.

You can’t trust Paxson to do that although I think Hoiberg is a good coach and has an eye for talent as well.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
First could be in the 10-20 range, great value for Niko imo. The Asik contract really isn't the end of the world when you consider that they shouldn't be trying to compete any time soon anyway.

This pick could be a nice young player, or packaged to move up in the draft.
Asik deal is really just a one year contract the second year is a team option which you’d assume they’d decline .. so it only hurts the bulls this summer if they planned on going after multiple free agents