Bulls Trade Niko Mirotic To Pels For Omer Asik & 1st Round Pick

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know breh, as far as confidence in the front office, I gotta go with Atlanta. Garpax vs Travis Schelnk who came from GS and clearly has a plan in place. He came in cleaning house with a clear plan. Let Milsap walk. Didn’t even make an offer. Didnt even think about considering matching that horrible offer Tim Hardaway Jr got from the Knicks. He’s not gonna sign anyone to a bad contract. If he does take a gamble, it’s gonna be on a young prospect who hasn’t reach s their ceiling.

Can’t grade him on the draft yet. But from what I seen since he got there this year, I would be excited for the future if I was an Atlanta fan. How it turns out is yet to be seen, but it seems like their GM is a solid one. The Bulls on the other hand are stuck with Garpax. They never seem to have a clear and defined direction and I don’t trust them not to mess up this rebuild.

I dont believe in Garpax but Atlanta deserves its doo doo status until they prove otherwise

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yall gon be tanking for the next 10 or 15 years.. Hawks franchise ain't shyt.. Believe what you will though.. Either they make the playoffs or get bounced in the 2nd round.. Ill believe you when the Hawks win the championship ever or make it to the finals.. Hawks franchise is doo doo bruh.. Sorry

And what have y’all been when MJ hasnt been on the court :pachaha:

If y’all didnt have the 2nd best player ever y’all would be on the same level as us, the pacers, the suns and other mediocre franchises.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps

If y’all didnt have the 2nd best player ever y’all would be on the same level as us, the pacers, the suns and other mediocre franchises.

We not winning championships but we not as treadmill as Atlanta.. Yall made the playoffs and did nothing like 8 or 9 years in a row.. Pathetic

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps

If yall didnt lol... Lol i dont play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game.. We simply did period.. Sorry.. Now tell me about Nique:mjgrin:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
And they have a hand shake deal with Greg Monroe
I think they were waiting to hear from Monroe first before the niko trade. Tuesday they declined. Wed they talked to Monroe then today they accepted the trade. Del might not get fired. Going for broke. Good moves tho.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Maaaaan boogie need to take a hometown discount so they can keep niko. Dude is a skilled big man just like them. He could be they're kukoc. Then just find all the sharpshooters u can for the low. Jrue is nice at the 2. They just need a PG that can shoot jumpers from anywhere. Maaaaaan they can really have something here

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it wasn't gonna stop them from resigning Boogie so why not try to surround Boogie and AD with as much talent as you can whithin the cap
Right but if you notice they were able to go back renegotiate and convince the bulls to take on the contract of Nelson and take on the contract of Allen which may help with their tax bill and also squeezed out a second rounder so in a sense they fronted some “fake outrage” and were able to muscle a bit more from the bulls in this scenario and it looks like this is going to open up a roster spot to be able to sign Monroe

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Pelicans protected the pick for a top 5

But they aren't bad enough to get there this year :jbhmm:
Just insurance...what if Davis gets hurt and your potentially in the lottery ... would be pretty embarrassing to have to give that pick up :francis: