Bulls Trade Niko Mirotic To Pels For Omer Asik & 1st Round Pick

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dayum so we signing Greg which may mean we won't be bringing back Boogie?

Wtf is going on with Dell brehs

Greg is a bandaid because boogie is out for the season. Pels still wanna make the playoffs so they had to get someone other than asik that could play the position.

They gonna give boogie a max offer regardless

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
assuming Clippers dont move Lou & Deandre ... they could stay formidable with Tobias/Avery replacing Blake production ...

rooting for the Nuggets/ Clippers the rest of the season :whew:
I was asking myself is it inhumane to root for a season ending injury to Davis :sas2:

I can't believe they got that 1st for niko! :banderas:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Chicago trying to beat us for the worst record :skip:

Bulls are light years ahead of yall.. Yall have no idea what direction yall are really going in.. Bulls actually have a solid young core if you ever checked out a few Bulls games, you would see that.. I dont know what the Hawks are trying to do but i know it wont amount to shyt

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bulls are light years ahead of yall.. Yall have no idea what direction yall are really going in.. Bulls actually have a solid young core if you ever checked out a few Bulls games, you would see that.. I dont know what the Hawks are trying to do but i know it wont amount to shyt

We’re tanking nikka :dahell:
Ain’t no core we just trying to get the worst record in the league for that #1 draft pick.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I don’t know breh, as far as confidence in the front office, I gotta go with Atlanta. Garpax vs Travis Schelnk who came from GS and clearly has a plan in place. He came in cleaning house with a clear plan. Let Milsap walk. Didn’t even make an offer. Didnt even think about considering matching that horrible offer Tim Hardaway Jr got from the Knicks. He’s not gonna sign anyone to a bad contract. If he does take a gamble, it’s gonna be on a young prospect who hasn’t reach s their ceiling.

Can’t grade him on the draft yet. But from what I seen since he got there this year, I would be excited for the future if I was an Atlanta fan. How it turns out is yet to be seen, but it seems like their GM is a solid one. The Bulls on the other hand are stuck with Garpax. They never seem to have a clear and defined direction and I don’t trust them not to mess up this rebuild.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
We’re tanking nikka :dahell:
Ain’t no core we just trying to get the worst record in the league for that #1 draft pick.

Yall gon be tanking for the next 10 or 15 years.. Hawks franchise ain't shyt.. Believe what you will though.. Either they make the playoffs or get bounced in the 2nd round.. Ill believe you when the Hawks win the championship ever or make it to the finals.. Hawks franchise is doo doo bruh.. Sorry