Bullshyt: The Official 2016 Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Chicago Bulls have had a disastrous season, so there's all sorts of speculation about what will happen this summer. Given that this group has not jelled under coach Fred Hoiberg and the fact that big men Pau Gasol and Joakim Noah will be free agents in the offseason, it's fair to assume the team will look quite different next year. Especially reports that the Bulls could even move their franchise player , Jimmy Butler. You'd think that Chicago's plan would be simple: let the free agents walk, then explore the trade market for just about everybody except Butler. The Bulls need a new identity, and there's no reason Butler can't be a part of that. Lately, though, nothing involving Chicago has been as straightforward as that.

WILL A TRUE LEADER RISE:

The Bulls don’t know whom they can count on when times get tough. Injuries have been an issue all season, but they don’t explain why the team plays down to its competition so often. Over and over, media members have asked the players about an absence of heart, toughness and character. Rather than be insulted by such pointed questions, they shrug. After how they’ve played this season, who are they to argue?

Derrick Rose planning strenuous offseason workload:

For Rose, this summer will be key as the guard will work on his game to get back to his 2011 NBA MVP level. There's also the little matter that Rose will be an unrestricted free agent after the 2016-17 season and has much to prove if he desires a max contract.

S/O @El Jefe for the thread tittle

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Snell HAS TO go, Niko can be all right but he has to be held accountable for dumb shot selection, Doug has work on defense and his handles, Portis should stop missing dunks, Rose n Butler need to hash out their games, Taj n Noah should mentor the younger bigs and keep everyone focused

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Need majors changes with a front office that don't get shyt done

So we in a bad place

We could land a top 5 pick and blow it

We could somehow get over 30 mill in cap space and not land 1 single quality star with the money

guys I def want to see gone: snell, brooks,

Guys I don't mind seeing gone,: pau, mcdermott, dunleavy, niko, noah,

guys I want to stay: rose, jimmy, portis, holiday, moore, taj, felicio,

for the record I don't expect much this off season

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Go hard for Batum. Whiteside too but he's probably staying and I don't see Horford comin here. Gasol probably walkin, so I'm interested in Portis and Felicios development going forward. They both were solid this season.

I don't expect much draft wise since we tend to fukk up the higher we go in the draft. All I want is an athletic wing, I don't know much about prospects.

I'm confident Rose will have a great season it bein his contract year. He'll be even better than the second half of the season.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so which thread is going to be the offseason thread

Mine or dreams

Lets flip quarters