Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Al Jefferson to replace Pau:blessed:
Paul Pierce corpse 3 year deal:blessed::blessed:
Kirk back 2 year deal:blessed:
Noah 4 year deal
forman_090526.jpg

"We like our core moving forward until the 2020 offseason.Where well have the necessary capspace to create a championship roster we ask our fans to patience&understand our vision"

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Al Jefferson to replace Pau:blessed:
Paul Pierce corpse 3 year deal:blessed::blessed:
Kirk back 2 year deal:blessed:
Noah 4 year deal
forman_090526.jpg

"We like our core moving forward until the 2020 offseason.Where well have the necessary capspace to create a championship roster we ask our fans to patience&understand our vision"

Andre Miller on 2 year deal :blessed::jawalrus:

Ray Allen on 1 year deal :blessed::jawalrus:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
After reading KC's last article, it's obvious Garpax ain't going nowhere. Their wives run the Bulls charity. The nepotism in this organization too strong. Since we already know those two goofies can't build a championship contender (without something fluky happening on draft night) we have to hope, no matter how unlikely, lightening strikes twice and we jump to top 3 on draft night. Then go from there.

It's the only way we're going to get a game changer. I'm not even going to talk about free agents. Everybody got bread and it's obvious the legit nikkas don't really fukk wit us.

On the low, we hit like good weed.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
After reading KC's last article, it's obvious Garpax ain't going nowhere. Their wives run the Bulls charity. The nepotism in this organization too strong. Since we already know those two goofies can't build a championship contender (without something fluky happening on draft night) we have to hope, no matter how unlikely, lightening strikes twice and we jump to top 3 on draft night. Then go from there.

It's the only way we're going to get a game changer. I'm not even going to talk about free agents. Everybody got bread and it's obvious the legit nikkas don't really fukk wit us.

On the low, we hit like good weed.
In order to at least get gar outta here, the media pressure would have to mount to a point where jerry can't ignore it. Similar to what happened to the bears, this city didn't let them sleep until changes were made and trestman was replaced and they found a new guy in the front office.

Problem with chicago media, they don't care enough about basketball to mount that kind of pressure, half the bulls fan base is still stuck trying to get retweets on rose injury jokes and the purist who actually knows what's going on with the bulls, our circle is too small with only a couple of journalist raising hell like we are. I think what changes this, is the fans doing something unique like making viral a #fire gar forman hash tag or something to change the momentum and get at least 1 of these clowns outta here. Will that happen tho, I doubt it.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got to change the thread title, sorry

Just because our team is soft, doesn't mean our thread title got to be :francis:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
In order to at least get gar outta here, the media pressure would have to mount to a point where jerry can't ignore it. Similar to what happened to the bears, this city didn't let them sleep until changes were made and trestman was replaced and they found a new guy in the front office.

Problem with chicago media, they don't care enough about basketball to mount that kind of pressure, half the bulls fan base is still stuck trying to get retweets on rose injury jokes and the purist who actually knows what's going on with the bulls, our circle is too small with only a couple of journalist raising hell like we are. I think what changes this, is the fans doing something unique like making viral a #fire gar forman hash tag or something to change the momentum and get at least 1 of these clowns outta here. Will that happen tho, I doubt it.

Them nikkas made men. KC was on the score this morning saying they basically Teflon. Only hope is Michael Reinsdorf but his reach ain't long enough. At least not yet

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GarPax isnt going anywhere this offseason, its just not happening. Neither in Hoiberg

Trying to live with that reality in mind, this team has two options: 1) blow it up, 2) retool

I doubt they blow it up, because if you're going to blow it up, you might as well be bringing in a new front office/coaching staff. That may happen a year from now, if next season results in a similar fate as this one

So, we're re tooling. I already see that they have a clear understanding that this team needs to get more athletic. Thats an obvious, so hopefully we inject some young, athletic players this summer

I'd like to bring back Moore as primary PG backup, and overall combo guard that can play both positions. Hopefully he doesnt get a crazy offer elsewhere

So assuming we bring back Moore, this is the roster we have on hand going into the offseason:

Rose/Moore
Jimmy/Holiday
Doug/Duns/Snell
Niko/Portis
Taj/Felicio/Bairstow

I think they should look to dump Dunleavy for any team that will take him for free capspace. We need to get younger and more athletic, he is the opposite of that.

I would explore trade markets for Niko/Portis. Niko is always going to be the maddening player that never puts it together and is soft. We cant count on dude to grow into something else at this point, and I do NOT want to have to either 1) lose him for nothing next summer, or 2) overpay him

Portis has a ton of value around the league right now, and I am not completely sold on him anymore. Not saying I dont want him on the team, but if a solid trade is there, you take it. He has small hands and isnt overly athletic. Thats a scary combo. Hes also lost defensively, but hes a rookie, so Ill give him a pass. At first, I thought we stole a long time started at 22, now Im not so sure. I like him, dont love him (and he has a ton of trade value)

Im cool with Doug as our shooting ace, and 6th man. Thats a perfect role for him.

We need a center badly. Noah fits the bill rebounding/defense wise, but at this point, hes just a stopgap. Make a run at Whiteside, offer him max, but dont sit around waiting for him. Its not going to happen.

I would then make a run at Batum, if thats not possible maybe someone like Fournier? Hes going to be a RFA and is much younger, and I dont know if the Magic will pay to bring him back. They have Oladipo and Hezonja. He's 23, can shoot well, has ability to attack basket and has some athleticism. Would be a good fit next to Rose/Jimmy IMO.

Once you realize you can't get Whiteside, try and get Noah back on a reasonable, short contract. 1 year would be amazing, and could for Noah since he can then become a FA once the cap EXPLODES in 2017 summer and cash in then. Kind of a 1 year, show it deal.

If you want to sign Batum/Noah though, might have to also dump Taj's contract, which would be super easy.

We'd then be looking at a team like:

Rose/Moore
Jimmy/Holiday
Batum or Fournier/Doug
Niko/Portis
Noah/Felicio

Also, mix in our lottery pick wherever. I'd also get a 5th big VET as a backup, add some professionalism to his locker room.

Defense is instantly better with a Batum/Noah combo in starting lineup. Two good perimeter defenders off bench with Moore/Holiday and Felciio can be a solid defender as well.

I'd still work to see if you can possibly package Niko/Portis for an upgrade at PF or center.

I know we all want major changes, but I really don't see it happening.

Its going to be some small tweaks like I posted above. I think they'll shed deadweight like Duns, Snell, Bairstow, Brooks.

Thats my approach for the offseason, where I am trying to keep it realistic.

Most important thing for this team, is for Derrick/Jimmy/Hoiberg to get on the same page and make this shyt work next season.

We need Rose/Jimmy to produce consistently at a Lowry/Derozan level

You look at that Raptors team outside Lowry/Derozan ... and then look at the team I just built around Rose/Jimmy, and you CANT tell me that the Raptors team is much better/deeper. I am not buying that.

Hoiberg needs to put in countless hours of film watching this summer, and needs to structure on offense that allows Derrick/Jimmy to thrive together in, and they need to come into next season, humbled by being a 9 seed, and accept his offense, and and implement it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:francis: well at least rose has more time to rest and recover...

and that shyt doesn't even matter anymore :mjcry:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
GarPax isnt going anywhere this offseason, its just not happening. Neither in Hoiberg

Trying to live with that reality in mind, this team has two options: 1) blow it up, 2) retool

I doubt they blow it up, because if you're going to blow it up, you might as well be bringing in a new front office/coaching staff. That may happen a year from now, if next season results in a similar fate as this one

So, we're re tooling. I already see that they have a clear understanding that this team needs to get more athletic. Thats an obvious, so hopefully we inject some young, athletic players this summer

I'd like to bring back Moore as primary PG backup, and overall combo guard that can play both positions. Hopefully he doesnt get a crazy offer elsewhere

So assuming we bring back Moore, this is the roster we have on hand going into the offseason:

Rose/Moore
Jimmy/Holiday
Doug/Duns/Snell
Niko/Portis
Taj/Felicio/Bairstow

I think they should look to dump Dunleavy for any team that will take him for free capspace. We need to get younger and more athletic, he is the opposite of that.

I would explore trade markets for Niko/Portis. Niko is always going to be the maddening player that never puts it together and is soft. We cant count on dude to grow into something else at this point, and I do NOT want to have to either 1) lose him for nothing next summer, or 2) overpay him

Portis has a ton of value around the league right now, and I am not completely sold on him anymore. Not saying I dont want him on the team, but if a solid trade is there, you take it. He has small hands and isnt overly athletic. Thats a scary combo. Hes also lost defensively, but hes a rookie, so Ill give him a pass. At first, I thought we stole a long time started at 22, now Im not so sure. I like him, dont love him (and he has a ton of trade value)

Im cool with Doug as our shooting ace, and 6th man. Thats a perfect role for him.

We need a center badly. Noah fits the bill rebounding/defense wise, but at this point, hes just a stopgap. Make a run at Whiteside, offer him max, but dont sit around waiting for him. Its not going to happen.

I would then make a run at Batum, if thats not possible maybe someone like Fournier? Hes going to be a RFA and is much younger, and I dont know if the Magic will pay to bring him back. They have Oladipo and Hezonja. He's 23, can shoot well, has ability to attack basket and has some athleticism. Would be a good fit next to Rose/Jimmy IMO.

Once you realize you can't get Whiteside, try and get Noah back on a reasonable, short contract. 1 year would be amazing, and could for Noah since he can then become a FA once the cap EXPLODES in 2017 summer and cash in then. Kind of a 1 year, show it deal.

If you want to sign Batum/Noah though, might have to also dump Taj's contract, which would be super easy.

We'd then be looking at a team like:

Rose/Moore
Jimmy/Holiday
Batum or Fournier/Doug
Niko/Portis
Noah/Felicio

Also, mix in our lottery pick wherever. I'd also get a 5th big VET as a backup, add some professionalism to his locker room.

Defense is instantly better with a Batum/Noah combo in starting lineup. Two good perimeter defenders off bench with Moore/Holiday and Felciio can be a solid defender as well.

I'd still work to see if you can possibly package Niko/Portis for an upgrade at PF or center.

I know we all want major changes, but I really don't see it happening.

Its going to be some small tweaks like I posted above. I think they'll shed deadweight like Duns, Snell, Bairstow, Brooks.

Thats my approach for the offseason, where I am trying to keep it realistic.

Most important thing for this team, is for Derrick/Jimmy/Hoiberg to get on the same page and make this shyt work next season.

We need Rose/Jimmy to produce consistently at a Lowry/Derozan level

You look at that Raptors team outside Lowry/Derozan ... and then look at the team I just built around Rose/Jimmy, and you CANT tell me that the Raptors team is much better/deeper. I am not buying that.

Hoiberg needs to put in countless hours of film watching this summer, and needs to structure on offense that allows Derrick/Jimmy to thrive together in, and they need to come into next season, humbled by being a 9 seed, and accept his offense, and and implement it.
i agree with most of what you wrote, with the exception that i dont really care to keep mcdermott. if he stays he stays, if its a deal that brings us a more suitable 2 way player, i say do the deal, i dont care what was given up for mcdermott, we need guys who can play on both sides of the ball. no more players who get on the floor and the opposing team sees green light and go right after that player.

although im disappointed in this season, saturday game i still enjoyed simply because when rose, jimmy, holiday, portis and felicio was on the floor, it was the 1st time in a long time i saw a glimpse of what my old bulls used to look like, grit grind and some kind of defensive identity.

i am hoping we scrap this "be like the warriors" game plan because the gap to get to that offensive level is too far and would take us 3 seasons of roster changes to get there and we still would fall short unless we find a guy like curry who can hit crazy shots from half court. i say our shot to get back to the defensive grind it out squad is closer and we would only need to find a couple pieces to compliment rose, jimmy, taj, portis, felicio, moore, holiday, and maybe mcdermott. i really want to consolidate our assets and rid ourselves of all the duplicates,

we dont need both dunleavy and mcdermott, chose one, move the other

we dont need both portis and niko, choose one move the other.

get rid of snell and brooks all together. brooks is too inconsistent and cant be relied upon and snell should be the very reason gar gets fired but he wont be. bairstow is just a waste of a roster spot.

what hasnt been talked about, is we have a 2.5-3 mill tpe we got in the kirk trade that is good for the next 16 months. we need to use that as well. but they will likely let it expire knowing these clowns.