Bullshyt: The Official 2016 Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i agree with most of what you wrote, with the exception that i dont really care to keep mcdermott. if he stays he stays, if its a deal that brings us a more suitable 2 way player, i say do the deal, i dont care what was given up for mcdermott, we need guys who can play on both sides of the ball. no more players who get on the floor and the opposing team sees green light and go right after that player.

although im disappointed in this season, saturday game i still enjoyed simply because when rose, jimmy, holiday, portis and felicio was on the floor, it was the 1st time in a long time i saw a glimpse of what my old bulls used to look like, grit grind and some kind of defensive identity.

i am hoping we scrap this "be like the warriors" game plan because the gap to get to that offensive level is too far and would take us 3 seasons of roster changes to get there and we still would fall short unless we find a guy like curry who can hit crazy shots from half court. i say our shot to get back to the defensive grind it out squad is closer and we would only need to find a couple pieces to compliment rose, jimmy, taj, portis, felicio, moore, holiday, and maybe mcdermott. i really want to consolidate our assets and rid ourselves of all the duplicates,

we dont need both dunleavy and mcdermott, chose one, move the other

we dont need both portis and niko, choose one move the other.

get rid of snell and brooks all together. brooks is too inconsistent and cant be relied upon and snell should be the very reason gar gets fired but he wont be. bairstow is just a waste of a roster spot.

what hasnt been talked about, is we have a 2.5-3 mill tpe we got in the kirk trade that is good for the next 16 months. we need to use that as well. but they will likely let it expire knowing these clowns.

I just feel like Doug fits a very specific and necessary role. He's a top shooter in the league. It sucks we missed out on guys like Lavine and Hood, but it is what it is at this point. I just don't think we ll get a better player back for him, and then we'll immediately need to find another shooter. I'm cool with him going forward, he just needs to live in a gym this summer and work on his foot speed and defensive mindset. He can be a weapon for us, especially if we keep Derrick and Jimmy

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I just feel like Doug fits a very specific and necessary role. He's a top shooter in the league. It sucks we missed out on guys like Lavine and Hood, but it is what it is at this point. I just don't think we ll get a better player back for him, and then we'll immediately need to find another shooter. I'm cool with him going forward, he just needs to live in a gym this summer and work on his foot speed and defensive mindset. He can be a weapon for us, especially if we keep Derrick and Jimmy
yea im good with him, im just not stuck on him. if utah calls and says we will give you hood for him, i do it in a heartbeat, simply because hood is just a better all around player.

i just dont think we need to enter next season with both dunleavy and mcdermott. they are the same player basically and when both of them are on the floor we are food. doug is younger and can do a couple more things so im good with keeping him over dunleavy.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
dj augustine, or ish smith to back up derrick

solomon hill or jeff green on good deals could help

im a little intrigued at jamal crawford but i doubt we go after him

gerald green off the bench for cheap could still be good

brandon bass for cheap as a 5th big would be ok

the potential this free agency is weak tho. we need to make trades for real

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Get a backup PG
Try to bring back Deng or sign a starting SF
Get another big.

Stay healthy.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wants to show leadership
:troll:
It's not even troll, that's what he thinks he's doing. I just read his quotes about why he's playing

This is so stupid, so incompetent for the team not to step in and shyt him down

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't listen to Rose's interviews anymore, is he trolling people with his answers? Just smh

I don't think he wants to be here anymore

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it was the Tribune

Just him talking about how this season was a success for him. They ask him how he will attack the offseason and try to get back to his level of play and he kinda scoffs and just says he's going to enjoy the extra time off and hang with his kid. And then his patented 'I don't know' answer about how the team can get better.

All that is fine and well and he's probably jus being honest, but it REALLY sounds like he doesn't want/think about being with this team long term

Hes bouncing next offseason for sure imo