Burger King unveils Halloween-inspired black bun hamburger

Are you going to try it?

• Total voters

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Ain't nothing my hand, a bar of soap, a hand shower, and some keen pre-emptive strike tactics can't fix :shaq:

And :scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov: to any nikka that tongues the booty-hole without a pre-emptive cleaning of some sort
I do it all the time. On prostitutes I just use hand sanitizer.
Central Square is near Syracuse, NY, so you might have it confused with somewhere else.

Not gonna lie, I love the Italian chicken sandwich. When I walk into a BK looking forward to ordering it and it's not on the menu, I feel disappointed. :sadbron:
Nah, bro, cuz my office is around the corner from the Empire State Building, like maybe 2 blocks from the World Trade Center, next door to the Apollo Theater. If u come out the Apollo and instead of taking the L train thru Marcy Projects u just walk along the BQE, you'll be at the Burger King u talking bout in 2 minutes flat. There's two Syracuses in NY, the city of Syracuse, and then the Syracuse that stretches from the Bronx to Manhattan. That's the one with the Burger King by Interstate 81.

They be having some good ass fish sandwiches during Lent.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I do it all the time. On prostitutes I just use hand sanitizer.

Nah, bro, cuz my office is around the corner from the Empire State Building, like maybe 2 blocks from the World Trade Center, next door to the Apollo Theater. If u come out the Apollo and instead of taking the L train thru Marcy Projects u just walk along the BQE, you'll be at the Burger King u talking bout in 2 minutes flat. There's two Syracuses in NY, the city of Syracuse, and then the Syracuse that stretches from the Bronx to Manhattan. That's the one with the Burger King by Interstate 81.

They be having some good ass fish sandwiches during Lent.
Lent? They serve fish sandwiches all the time.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"The sauce will be baked into the bun and will be used as a condiment on the burger alongside mayonnaise and the rest of the traditional Whopper fixings."

You sure breh?

see for yourself :yeshrug:

edit: apparently the ketchup has A1 sauce in it as well, not sure. but i didn't notice it

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Had one of these last weekend for a well deserved cheat meal :ahh:. Saw it on the menu and just ordered it on the whim :yeshrug:. Didn't really taste that different but it did make my shyt green. Food coloring is def involved cuz the last time my shyt changed colors was from a preworkout supplement I tried. That had some coloring going on with it as well.

I bet those buns have like 20% A1 and 80% coloring. Def not worth the money imo.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
couldn't just use squid ink like the Japanese version? people complaining about green shytz due to the coloring

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
dem girls at the downtown atlanta Burger king and MickeyDs so fine they need to work Magic City Monday

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
fake healthy nikkas in here... ima cop one this weekend just to post it on social media.

that alcohol you finna put in ya body and cigarette smoke this weekend ain't no worst

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
nikkas still eating fast food out here?
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
dem girls at the downtown atlanta Burger king and MickeyDs so fine they need to work Magic City Monday
They probably have a strong sense of self esteem because they were raised by a father who cared about them.