nikkas still eating fast food out here?
cmon_zps85b058d7.png
yes. :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you eat beet chips, your poop will turn orange. No food coloring. It's naturally in the beets.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:russ: Eat a burger that looks processed to the gills and then complain about shytting green. I shyt green because of the vegetable smoothie I drink everyday. If it has beets like mentioned earlier then my shyt is red. shytting green should be the least of your worries after eating that disaster.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They probably have a strong sense of self esteem because they were raised by a father who cared about them.
i couldn't give af about they self-esteem, they need to wear less clothing when they come to work though

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
dem girls at the downtown atlanta Burger king and MickeyDs so fine they need to work Magic City Monday
I can't anymore. bytches smelling like fries n got stank ass attitudes n shyt. Don't be washing they booty n p*ssy after each time usin the bathroom either, walkin round marinatin like dudes n shyt, rockin white stick deodorant like they bout to play Pop Warner fútbol. After the last 46 fast food chicks last year, I woke tf up n said, No, fukk this, I am tired of this shyt. Walmart cashiers and Macy's bytches' Dept. employees is that totally new concept. They the new version of tier 2 prostitutes.

daemonova

Daps
I can't anymore. bytches smelling like fries n got stank ass attitudes n shyt. Don't be washing they booty n p*ssy after each time usin the bathroom either, walkin round marinatin like dudes n shyt, rockin white stick deodorant like they bout to play Pop Warner fútbol. After the last 46 fast food chicks last year, I woke tf up n said, No, fukk this, I am tired of this shyt. Walmart cashiers and Macy's bytches' Dept. employees is that totally new concept. They the new version of tier 2 prostitutes.
they just want yo whole check, that's it

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
they just want yo whole check, that's it
Shiiieeet, I take these bytches out to a chinese super buffet or Chipotle or Ruby Tuesday or some ol bullshyt, take it to the house, n if the vajenga too wack to justify another financial expenditure, hit up another Walmart or dept store in the mall or other chain big box retailer n do it all over again. The beauty of this country is there are hunnets of stores with the same cookie cutter bad bytches with the same wack ass game they learnt from they wack ass mama who couldn't keep a decent man.

I used to fukk the peasants on weekdays (cuz that's when they would have their off days cuz they got peasant work schedules) n then fukk either the decent peasants or the almost-middle class got multiple Michael Kors purses so she think she young Michelle ∅bama but just a lipstick on a pig peasant on the weeknds.

Now I fukk non-prostitutes on Saturdays n that's it. But if I got a decent chick I gotta fukk with prostitute regulars cuz u never know who knows who n u can't be running round pickin up strange on lunch breaks throughout the week cuz they could be ur bytch's best friend's man's sidechick/baby mama n then they pop up running they mouth live at the bbq.

daemonova

Daps
I used to fukk the peasants on weekdays (cuz that's when they would have their off days cuz they got peasant work schedules) n then fukk either the decent peasants or the almost-middle class got multiple Michael Kors purses so she think she young Michelle ∅bama but just a lipstick on a pig peasant on the weeknds.

you just described every chick that go to Perimeter Mall

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

:russ: you a fool