Burger King's New Spicy Chicken Sandwich Might Just Be.....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'll say, these corporate narratives are amazing. They managed to turn a fukking regular-ass overpriced sandwich into stan wars so that fools aren't just wasting their paychecks on them but doing all the free advertising for them too.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
burger king had a spicy chicken be4...it was
th

ok only thing outside of a whopper made with jus meat cheese...bacon onion rings and bbq sauce like a rodeo cheese burger... i useta get whenever i stopped...jus make it a spicy chicken club...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They read the film room and the arcadium

You ain't wrong. It just feels even more artificially manufactured here. At least you spend some time getting to know a movie/video game and each one is uniquely different. Crazy that people create this kinda buzz for a fukking sandwich that is barely any different from the others and is gone in 5 minutes either way.

No matter which one you buy, they ALL are way overpriced and bad for your health. We playing ourselves.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Is the batter super thick like popeyes?

Yes.

In the video, his patty looks small. Video was a month ago. But the patty that I just had resembled Popeyes with the thickness and batter being par.

So they may have upgraded the patty within the last month. But somebody said Burger King and Popeyes is owned by the same company which would make sense why there chicken sandwiches are alot alike.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Burger King original spicy chicken sandwich is already great:yeshrug::mjgrin::mjgrin:

burger king had a spicy chicken be4...it was
th

ok only thing outside of a whopper made with jus meat cheese...bacon onion rings and bbq sauce like a rodeo cheese burger... i useta get whenever i stopped...jus make it a spicy chicken club...

Their old chicken sandwiches were trash. Not even sure if they were made with chicken meat.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
KFC's latest chicken sammich is better than Popeye's.

I believe Popeye's changed their batter/seasoning after going on a brief hiatus from the surge they had when they first introduced the sammich.

KFC stepped up there chicken sammich game exponentially. I am pleasantly surprised. I do wish the would have kept their wedge fries, but the new fries they sell isn't too bad.

Haven't tried Burger King's Chicken sammich yet, but when I do, I hope the don't serve it luke warm/cold which they are known to do with their other food.