The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they just take your word for it?
Of course not they asked me for a email(knowing damn well there was no email saying you get a free popcorn)..wifey showed them the amc app with a barcode..none of them knew how to be put the code in but since it was late the concession stand was closing they just gave it to us.. It was definitely some resistance for it tho :francis:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Citadel takes information from robinhood about shareholders to use to their advantage..has anybody seen this video with senate Elizabeth Warren Discussing the connection between robinhood and citadel..pretty interesting stuff

[URL='https://twitter.com/SenWarren?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1369410429584281612%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fmarketrealist.com%2Fp%2Fdoes-citadel-own-robinhood%2F']Elizabeth Warren

@SenWarren[/URL]
“Robinhood’s relationship with Citadel gets at the heart of what’s wrong with Wall Street: it’s riddled with conflicts of interest that allow the giants to win every single time. I spoke with @ProfFletcher today about why the SEC needs to investigate the GameStop run up.”

Citadel’s Link to Robinhood Is Raising Questions

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1-C94-FF77-3-E3-A-4-D31-A873-316-D30929-DCC.jpg

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
We have all of the power .
This last tweet: remember that money is the icing. The cake is us exposing the corruption. And forcing change in the system for our families. They cant beat us! We will now have a full war chest to collectively stage our next coup. Save a significant portion to reinvest. This is group economics.

We can collectively buy land for a coli retreat. To fund legal services for those who need it. Think of ideas. We will start a discussion thread after we cross that bridge.

Last edited:
Daps
I don’t think a lot of brehs grasp that this isn’t a dream, it’s going to happen some time soon, and a hell of a lot of patient and committed investors who held through months of agonizing combat with hedge funds are about to eat. I was skeptical at one point and still remain somewhat grounded because nothing is guaranteed, but the dd on this, along with several recent developments (unusual attention from the media, banks limiting short shares, repos), point towards a monumental event on the horizon. The math is clear. The investors have essentially won, taking primary ownership of the float, shares that the hedges will be forced to buy back because the investors called their bluff and stood their ground. The government and banks are positioning themselves for minimal fallout. The money is there, and anyone telling you that the market cap would be too big or that it would tank the economy is either ignorant or being dishonest. Not everyone will cash out at 100,000 or 500,000. On the way up, there will be people cashing out at 5,000 10,000 50,000 and so on. But, as long as the diamond hands continue holding, the share price will rise. This could reach 1,000,000 a share if we wanted it to.

My mind is :mindblown: at the sheer scope of what’s about to go down.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I don’t think a lot of brehs grasp that this isn’t a dream, it’s going to happen some time soon, and a hell of a lot of patient and committed investors who held through months of agonizing combat with hedge funds are about to eat. I was skeptical at one point and still remain somewhat grounded because nothing is guaranteed, but the dd on this, along with several recent developments (unusual attention from the media, banks limiting short shares, repos), point towards a monumental event on the horizon. The math is clear. The investors have essentially won, taking primary ownership of the float, shares that the hedges will be forced to buy back because the investors called their bluff and stood their ground. The government and banks are positioning themselves for minimal fallout. The money is there, and anyone telling you that the market cap would be too big or that it would tank the economy is either ignorant or being dishonest. Not everyone will cash out at 100,000 or 500,000. On the way up, there will be people cashing out at 5,000 10,000 50,000 and so on. But, as long as the diamond hands continue holding, the share price will rise. This could reach 1,000,000 a share if we wanted it to.

My mind is :mindblown: at the sheer scope of what’s about to go down.
quoting this because everyone needs to reread it and let it marinate. IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SHARE, HOLD UNTIL YOU CAN EFFECTIVELY CHANGE YOUR LIFE. We're not after trinkets and depreciating liabilities. We are after change!