The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellas I'm a newbie and I trust y'all.. I can feel it in my gut that this thing will pop off soon. The only thing I'm afraid of is when this thing gets at a crazy share price that Cash app will pull some sort of Bs on me. Like it hits 50k and I try to sell some off and collect and for whatever reason they won't let me.. I'm sure Cash App has never dealt with anything of this magnitude before.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm in a similar boat broski. but even half of 600 grand would allow a breh to manouver. especially cause I expect most of the market to be in the red after/if this shyt takes off. will be a nice opportunity to make more long term minded investments.

at the very least, this shyt and this thread have taught me to be more conscientious of how I spend my money. I think about all the bullshyt I been throwing my money at and I want to commit seppuku, but lessons are only lessons when you learn and boy, I've learned

Also in the same boat. It may not set me up for life, but it would knock out the rest of my debt. I can get the car I really want and a down payment on a house. With what's left I may put that in my 401k.

Daps
Fellas I'm a newbie and I trust y'all.. I can feel it in my gut that this thing will pop off soon. The only thing I'm afraid of is when this thing gets at a crazy share price that Cash app will pull some sort of Bs on me. Like it hits 50k and I try to sell some off and collect and for whatever reason they won't let me.. I'm sure Cash App has never dealt with anything of this magnitude before.
I wouldn’t try to withdraw your cash immediately. Just do it in small sums. That’s how I’m treating the selling process, too; as it reaches parabolic heights, I’ll sell 10 of my 500 shares to test the waters. You should also record a video of you logging into cashapp and viewing your balance. I’ve done it for my holdings, and I intend to do it for my cash balance when I start selling my shares. I also downloaded my account statement (only March is available, right now) as paper evidence of my holdings.

I think this is far too monumental for them to pull any shady business. Too many investors and too many eyes, some of which from the feds. I think we will be alright, but better safe than sorry.

:francis:

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
man 600k *per share* i would have to get somebody on the phone

like wtf am i supposed to do with this?

nikka I'd be beside myself :russ:

I tried to initiate a transfer through TD Ameritrade but I couldn't find the associated broker for Cashapp. Will try again today.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland

Since you admitted to being a newbie I will tell you this. Get your investments off Cash App and onto a more mature "boomer boring" platform. Vanguard, Charles Schwab, Fidelity etc. You can have Cash App them move your stock assets directly over to another account of your choosing. Robinhood and Cash App is a blessing and curse as it gets younger investors into the game.

https://cash.app/help/us/en-us/5026-transferring-stock-to-another-broker-dealer

also this comment is from reddit
"The link that was shared just above worked perfectly well :smile: just understand that this will prevent you from ever buying stocks on cashapp again. And whatever is currently in your cashapp portfolio will stay there forever as if you still own it, but you don’t."

Basically you will still see it in your cashapp but it won't actually be there. It will actually be in your other brokerage.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t try to withdraw your cash immediately. Just do it in small sums. That’s how I’m treating the selling process, too; as it reaches parabolic heights, I’ll sell 10 of my 500 shares to test the waters. You should also record a video of you logging into cashapp and viewing your balance. I’ve done it for my holdings, and I intend to do it for my cash balance when I start selling my shares. I also downloaded my account statement (only March is available, right now) as paper evidence of my holdings.

I think this is far too monumental for them to pull any shady business. Too many investors and too many eyes, some of which from the feds. I think we will be alright, but better safe than sorry.

:francis:
Bet good looking out bro

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Young_Jeezy_Let%27s_Get_It_Thug_Motivation_101.jpg