The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Btw how would one pay taxes from shares on cashapp if you can only withdraw 25k at a time?

You pay taxes on what you sell, not what you withdraw. Whether you withdraw 100% of the proceeds from a sale, or you just let it all just sit in the account, if you see a profit from selling stock you will pay taxes on it. It's just a question of how much.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
5 mil isn't life changing until you got 5 mil staring you in the face and all you have to do is sell your shares and ride off into the sunset. When shyt becomes real is when dudes will be tested.

A lot of us are talking a good game...and I respect every brother in here and their mindset within the movement. But when 10 or 20 million is basically right there for you to grab...

...you gon still hold? :lupe::whew:
Most of these guys talking are full of shyt. Dont let greed get the best of.you, especially when it's a rigged game. If you become a millionaire, get out. Gains arent real until you sell

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
There's a lot of misinformation out there
Most of you are not investors..stop living on hope and move like a trader
Traders know when to get out and make it a priority
nikkas talking about lambos and cribs is hilarious to me
But good luck y'all

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
From what I gather. That guy is a respected business owner and CEO that wouldn’t be the type of person to make up some BS.

There’s also people claiming they called to confirm

As with everything on the internet it could all be total BS. But from what I can gather i think it’s real

Interesting.

Got spooked about my RH account a few weeks ago. Checked and found out my default account was a margin account. Emailed them and switched my shyt to a Cash Account with the quickness.

I read some of the terms and services and if you're on Margin or Gold, they can rehypothecate your shares at their discretion.

:sadcam:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Interesting.

Got spooked about my RH account a few weeks ago. Checked and found out my default account was a margin account. Emailed them and switched my shyt to a Cash Account with the quickness.

I read some of the terms and services and if you're on Margin or Gold, they can rehypothecate your shares at their discretion.

Gotta get off Robinhood breh

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Interesting.

:ohhh:
Even if so wouldn't they have to give you back something of equivalent value at the end of the day?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Securities Investor Protection Corporation

The Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) was created in 1970 as a non-profit, non-government, membership corporation, funded by member broker-dealers. SIPC provides limited coverage to investors on their brokerage accounts if their brokerage firm becomes insolvent.

As per my own personal broker:
  • Protected by NG & US SEC – Accounts are held by our partner, a firm duly registered by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission and our U.S. brokerage partner is a member of the United States SIPC, which insures each user's account up to $500,000.
Guess im cashing out before then.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:hamster:

I was thinking bout it, but I wasn't sure how much fukkery would screw with me while transfering shares mid squeeze.

EDIT: At this point, I'm thinking they are underway too much scrutiny to mess with cash accounts.

For anybody else who is on RH. READ THIS IMMEDIATELY. SWITCH YOUR ACCOUNT TO CASH OR TRANSFER TO ANOTHER BROKER (EX: FIDELITY)

https://cdn.robinhood.com/assets/robinhood/legal/RHS Margin Disclosure Statement.pdf

every brokerage has the same policy for margin accounts

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting.

How long did it take?