BW shares her opinion on dating educated ‘high value’ black men

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
Women are never happy about anything ..."oh he approached me"... "oh he didn't approach me"... "Oh I need a confident man earning 6 figures but he's too cocky".... "Oh I need a humble man but he's too broke" ....

just stfu sometimes. This why nikkaz aint even trying to make women happy no more... dudes literally can't be assed with it.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf: at the so called black men agreeing with her babble.

I'm noticing that a lot of people run around with a chip on their shoulder. They won't admit it but they like to feel as though they are better than the person sat in front of them. They can't handle it when someone is accomplished and confident so they find other ways of shytting on them.

There’s a huge difference between confidence and arrogance. I don’t agree with her singling out black people because this attitude and type of money is far more prevalent in other races but black people are far from immune from this behavior.

This is probably only something that people actually working in the same rooms with these types can attest to. I find alot of normal people in the tech field but its also very easy to find the person who will try to shyt on your whole existence if your house is under 500k or some shyt.

I wouldn’t waste my brain power defending people who would look at you as peons if they knew your salary but maybe that’s just me.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
most of these women are lying on social media and have never come close to dating a doctor or a lawyer.

a doctor or a lawyer may have paid to fukk them though.

where is the proof that woman went to law school lol? i don't see any despite the claims in her profile.

her pinned tweet literally some shyt that anyone who has known a person or just like read some shyt on the internet would make about law school.:mjlol:

women lawyers i know are not posting weird ass thirst trap boob shots, but i guess i only know serious people.
Who has time for that shyt man.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
There’s a huge difference between confidence and arrogance. I don’t agree with her singling out black people because this attitude and type of money is far more prevalent in other races but black people are far from immune from this behavior.

This is probably only something that people actually working in the same rooms with these types can attest to. I find alot of normal people in the tech field but its also very easy to find the person who will try to shyt on your whole existence if your house is under 500k or some shyt.

I wouldn’t waste my brain power defending people who would look at you as peons if they knew your salary but maybe that’s just me.

You are divorced from reality.

There is a huge difference between arrogance and confidence. The problem is people with a chip on their shoulder misconstruing confidence as arrogance.

I work in the sector (not going to be more specific) so this isn't me speaking from a place of ignorance. Half of what people interpret as arrogance is down to someone not showing signs of being impressed when they try to show to off.

You can see it playing out here

I'd slap all them bougie ass people. :scust:

And you would get fukked up.

I just started boxing. Run up:smugdraper:Lawyers and Doctors don't have the time last I checked:mjgrin:

First step is trying to bring things down to a level where he can compete. He feels insecure so he needs to assert dominance by suggesting he'd slap them up. The second step in boasting about "accomplishments" he believes are noteworthy.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how they never mention professional black women with degrees asking for the top 10%-1% of men and never looking at blue collar hard working black men. This is a big thing we see on the Kevin Samuels show.

To my hard working successful childless brothers out there. Keep on winning in life. You earned it.

Last edited: