BYNKRadio.com Interview with Def Jam Artist Trap Beckham

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I interviewed Def Jam artist Trap Beckham for BYNKRadio.com

If you don't know who he is, he had a big regional record that is starting to take off Nationally called 'Birthday Bxtch'

We talked about his most recent mixtape '7:14am' and the new Def Jam EP coming soon called 'Life is Lit'

Check out his page on our website (with links to some of his projects, social media, and videos) http://www.bynkradio.com/local-artists/2017/6/4/trap-beckham-interview

Check out the interview below:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
they giving out deals to cats with one alleged "regional hit"?!?!? :why:

what part of the game is that...and what region is he from?
he must got a "great manager" with some connects

you know where im going with this right? :mjpls:

im back into the management game and i ain't never heard of this dude or this track...from any of my deejays

Treblemaka

Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
they giving out deals to cats with one alleged "regional hit"?!?!? :why:

what part of the game is that...and what region is he from?
he must got a "great manager" with some connects

you know where im going with this right? :mjpls:

im back into the management game and i ain't never heard of this dude or this track...from any of my deejays

He's from Jacksonville. He talks about how he got signed in the interview.

He's been putting out mixtapes since 2010 and didnt get signed to Def Jam until last year.

'Birthday Chick' has 3 million plays on his YT channel alone.

I understand why you say that, but listen to the interview I dont think hes a plant.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He's from Jacksonville. He talks about how he got signed in the interview.

He's been putting out mixtapes since 2010 and didnt get signed to Def Jam until last year.

'Birthday Chick' has 3 million plays on his YT channel alone.

I understand why you say that, but listen to the interview I dont think hes a plant.

yeah cause i live no more than 45 minutes from the florida georgia border...Jacksonville is like a hop skip and a jump away .....i have never heard of this dude

i be in Duval County all the time.....never heard any j-ville people talking about a Trap Beckham mixtape......and i remember being in Pure many times talking with promoters and deejays and a few other clubs and never heard his music

well i wish him the best and hope THEY (def jam) do more for him than they did for South Carolina's LIL RU cause it seemed like they ain't gave a shyt about dude after they recouped off his "regional hit" "Nasty Song".....back in the day

Treblemaka

Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
yeah cause i live no more than 45 minutes from the florida georgia border...Jacksonville is like a hop skip and a jump away .....i have never heard of this dude

i be in Duval County all the time.....never heard any j-ville people talking about a Trap Beckham mixtape......and i remember being in Pure many time)l)s talking with promoters and deejays and a few other clubs and never heard his music

Hes done music with HD, Nard, Toyko Jetz and some other Duval artists. Birthday Chick is actually a rerelease it was on one of his tapes from 2015.

But he does know people. His manager also manages B.o.B. and the A&R that signed him is now head of A&R at Def Jam.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
But he does know people. His manager also manages B.o.B. and the A&R that signed him is now head of A&R at Def Jam.

say no more :manny:

it's not WHAT YOU KNOW or DO (talent) it's WHO YOU KNOW...

but props to him...glad to see my second home Duval is getting some shine :salute:

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Bruh not a plant.... He been doing his thing for a Lil minute.I don't know if anybody riding round to his music, but his shxt get support in the clubs... Duval on the way up...I'm tryna put myself in position

qpqd87.png

(trap in the blue.... I'm in the orange)