C@C Media Still Pushing Mayweather feared Pac and...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Even though I think it's arum the reason the fight never went down.

In saying that I say they both ducked each other, they both came up with obsticals.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

In saying that I say they both ducked each other, they both came up with obsticals.

:dwillhuh:
How do you figure? Any such argument was negated when Pacquiao requested random blood testing for the Rios fight. Pretty much every boxing fan agrees that Floyd has been vindicated and Arum/Pacquiao are at fault.

Besides, Floyd didn't get knocked out, Manny deed...and by an opponent that Floyd made look like an amateur.
:deadmanny:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:dwillhuh:
How do you figure? Any such argument was negated when Pacquiao requested random blood testing for the Rios fight. Pretty much every boxing fan agrees that Floyd has been vindicated and Arum/Pacquiao are at fault.

Besides, Floyd didn't get knocked out, Manny deed...and by an opponent that Floyd made look like an amateur.
:deadmanny:

I agree to a point.

Money should have been 50/50, like you siad every boxing fan would agree on that, except maybe Floyd fans obviously

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:beli:

Oh, I see what's going on here

:umad:

Idk what you mean by that but if the money was spilt 50/50 the fight would have been made.

But then agian I feel arum wouldn't let the fight happen...but being So much money involved so that gets me thinking that there's a chance.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

:salute:

I think all parties are to blame at the end of the day. I don't think Manny and Floyd literally were scared to fight one another, but I also think they were fine with how their careers were. If they were really, really desperate and they had no options whatsoever, I think the fight would've been made. Both TR and GBP I think are ok fighting within the stables. People b*tch about Arum doing in house fights, but GBP does the same thing.

That being said, this is the most excited I've been about a Floyd fight in quite a while.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Cac media is already starting in on Canelo..saying he's overrated and Floyd knows he can beat him. A few weeks ago they were saying Floyd wouldnt take the fight cuz he was scared of Canelo. They are already getting the excuses ready. Cacs gon cac. :upsetfavre:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree to a point.

Money should have been 50/50, like you siad every boxing fan would agree on that, except maybe Floyd fans obviously
:patrice: look in the first round of negotiations manny refused to fight because of random blood testing . Made all kind of excuses about needles , being drained and finally because he didn't want to give into Floyd :usure: after Floyd took the split , the glove size manny wanted and the crazy penalty if he came in overweight . Manny (or arum) plain and simple have always made excuses when push came to shove . Now he demands random blood testing :snoop:
Before Floyd went to jail , he said he'd love to fight cinco de mayo but Floyd would be in jail , Floyd got his sentence pushed back so they can fight , oh wait I need to build a new arena (:mindblown:) won't be ready till Floyd gets out , and Mannys cut from November still wasn't healed according to them.

The 50/50 that was recently and why should the money have been 50/50? Floyd already was a bigger draw and manny said he'd take a smaller percentage . Then his advisors stopped it

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

This is bottom 5 ever attempt as proper spelling and a top 5 moment in struggle spelling. :wow:

Bro idk about you but that shyt looks and sounds right to me, or maybe my ms is kicking in this morning:to: