C@C Media Still Pushing Mayweather feared Pac and...

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:patrice: look in the first round of negotiations manny refused to fight because of random blood testing . Made all kind of excuses about needles , being drained and finally because he didn't want to give into Floyd :usure: after Floyd took the split , the glove size manny wanted and the crazy penalty if he came in overweight . Manny (or arum) plain and simple have always made excuses when push came to shove . Now he demands random blood testing :snoop:
Before Floyd went to jail , he said he'd love to fight cinco de mayo but Floyd would be in jail , Floyd got his sentence pushed back so they can fight , oh wait I need to build a new arena (:mindblown:) won't be ready till Floyd gets out , and Mannys cut from November still wasn't healed according to them.

The 50/50 that was recently and why should the money have been 50/50? Floyd already was a bigger draw and manny said he'd take a smaller percentage . Then his advisors stopped it

I agree, manny came up with a lot of excuses from the start.

Was manny ducking Floyd?.. I say no that arum was, manny was arums cash cow and didnt want Floyd to derail that... There was no shot that the fight was going to happen then.

Until recently I feel that the fight could have happened... To me they are both world wide stars who deserve a split.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I just caught that manny accepted a smaller cut and he's advisers stopped it, I didn't know that.

I feel it's arums doing honestly that's stoppin the fight.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just caught that manny accepted a smaller cut and he's advisers stopped it, I didn't know that.

I feel it's arums doing honestly that's stoppin the fight.

It probably was arum I doubt manny is scared . I'm just saying people don't like Floyd and arum used the media to make it seem like he was always ducking him . That also helped hinder the fight and that lawsuit by manny :heh: arum doesn't want to give Floyd Any money and vice versa

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
White ppl hate black ppl who show off and talk shyt...on top of that Floyd BACKS it up. Drives cacs crazy:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, manny came up with a lot of excuses from the start.

Was manny ducking Floyd?.. I say no that arum was, manny was arums cash cow and didnt want Floyd to derail that... There was no shot that the fight was going to happen then.

Until recently I feel that the fight could have happened... To me they are both world wide stars who deserve a split.

In the that first negotiation, the split was 50-50.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Even though I think it's arum the reason the fight never went down.

In saying that I say they both ducked each other, they both came up with obsticals.
:heh:Why disregard what your common sense is telling you in favor of saying some silly shyt? You said it, Arum had no inention of feeding Pacquiao to PBF. Now it's true that PBF never went out of his way to make the fight after the 1st round of negotiations, but that doesn't equate to ducking. Arum ducked that fight, he was using the hype of the PBF fight to sell all of Pacquiao's other fights.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree to a point.

Money should have been 50/50, like you siad every boxing fan would agree on that, except maybe Floyd fans obviously

:what: why would the split be 50/50? Only one has a flawless record and is the biggest name in boxing.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
How could anyone NOT think that Floyd ducked Pac? This is common information in the boxing world. Most critics/writers/journalists agree that Floyd avoided Pac like he did prime Margarito, Mosley, Cotto, Williams, & Tszyu and attempted to "age him out" Pac, like he did Mosley, Cotto, Marquez, DeLaHoya. The cats out the bag now- Floyd has been cherry picking for years. Even he admitted that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could anyone NOT think that Floyd ducked Pac? This is common information in the boxing world. Most critics/writers/journalists agree that Floyd avoided Pac like he did prime Margarito, Mosley, Cotto, Williams, & Tszyu and attempted to "age him out" Pac, like he did Mosley, Cotto, Marquez, DeLaHoya. The cats out the bag now- Floyd has been cherry picking for years. Even he admitted that.

I already posted evidence why he Didn't duck manny:shaq2: but go ahead And drink arums koolaid. By the way at the time when arum was begging for Floyd to fight margarito or cotto , it was arum pushing the issue. Why should Floyd put up his new found top draw status up vs cotto and Margs who Didn't bring anything to the table? Top rank mysteriously says Floyd is ducking fighters that weren't even In his class ? Sounds about right

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
At the end of the day, it didn't go down because of money. Mayweather (and rightfully so) needed to be paid the larger portion of the proceeds, but Pacquiao (whose fame was rising) didn't see it that way. I understand both points till this day, but the past in the past, and I'm sure both are looking back wishing they had just taken this fight when it was at the most advantageous point.

Greed is a motherfukker tho.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

:beli: if floyd is "aging out" pac, then floyd is also "aging himself" , hopefully you understand how stupid that argument sounds

mafukkas love to act like floyd got this hyperbolic time machine that keeps him the same age while young fighters get older and more experience and older fighters age even more..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, it didn't go down because of money. Mayweather (and rightfully so) needed to be paid the larger portion of the proceeds, but Pacquiao (whose fame was rising) didn't see it that way. I understand both points till this day, but the past in the past, and I'm sure both are looking back wishing they had just taken this fight when it was at the most advantageous point.

Greed is a motherfukker tho.

Sorry, man. Mayweather did offer the dude 50-50 when they actually negotiated. As in, the two sides talked and spoke. See here:

Y! SPORTS

When Pacquiao refused because of needles or whatever sh*t he said, Mayweather stated that he wouldn't compromise testing anymore and that from now on, he'd demand the higher split. See here:

Floyd Mayweather still wonders why Manny Pacquiao wouldn't take a '$25 million drug test' | MLive.com

In the end, he got the last laugh. And was right. Case closed.