C@C Media Still Pushing Mayweather feared Pac and...

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
Sorry, man. Mayweather did offer the dude 50-50 when they actually negotiated. As in, the two sides talked and spoke. See here:

Y! SPORTS

When Pacquiao refused because of needles or whatever sh*t he said, Mayweather stated that he wouldn't compromise testing anymore and that from now on, he'd demand the higher split. See here:

Floyd Mayweather still wonders why Manny Pacquiao wouldn't take a '$25 million drug test' | MLive.com

In the end, he got the last laugh. And was right. Case closed.

I remember reading that yahoo article which specifically stated towards the end...

The issue that is more pressing, though, is the money split, because Mayweather has repeatedly said he won't give 50-50 and Pacquiao said he won't fight for less.

either way, doesn't matter because the fight didn't happen regardless. The gross estimate of that fight was north of $199 million. Retarded to not take that fight, even if you're getting a 40 split IMO.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember reading that yahoo article which specifically stated towards the end...

either way, doesn't matter because the fight didn't happen regardless. The gross estimate of that fight was north of $199 million. Retarded to not take that fight, even if you're getting a 40 split IMO.

Yeah - I roll with Floyd here. Mayweather offered 50-50, which was turned down because Pacquiao refused to accept OSDT which Mayweather had also agreed to compromise to a 14-day cutoff. Unbelievable the lengths he went through to make that fight initially, only to be shat on by Manny and the biased media. No wonder he drew a line in the sand afterward.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
FOR THE LAST TIME, THE FIGHT WITH PAQUIAO WAS ALL A MONEY ISSUE.

THE INITIAL HURDLE OF THE DRUG TEST WAS PASSED ON THE SECOND ROUND OF TALKS WHEN PAC AGREED TO IT.

MAYWEATHER IS A BOXER AND HIS OWN PROMOTER. PACQUAIO WAS NEVER GOING TO GET A 50 - 50 SPLIT SINCE BOB ARUM IS HIS PROMOTER.

MAYWEATHER DOES NOT FEAR ANY MAN AT 140 - 154 POUNDS.

I WISH THE MEDIA WOULD STOP THIS NONSENSE THAT HE WAS SCARED OF PAC. HE FACED DIEGO CORALES AT LIGHTWEIGHT WHO WAS KNOCKING OUT EVERYONE IN THE DIVISION AND KNOCKED HIM OUT MAD TIMES WHEN THEY MET

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
I already posted evidence why he Didn't duck manny:shaq2: but go ahead And drink arums koolaid. By the way at the time when arum was begging for Floyd to fight margarito or cotto , it was arum pushing the issue. Why should Floyd put up his new found top draw status up vs cotto and Margs who Didn't bring anything to the table? Top rank mysteriously says Floyd is ducking fighters that weren't even In his class ? Sounds about right

Because that's what a pound for pound great does- Take on any and all challenges. Not for the $, but for the glory. :merchant:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How could anyone NOT think that Floyd ducked Pac? This is common information in the boxing world. Most critics/writers/journalists agree that Floyd avoided Pac like he did prime Margarito, Mosley, Cotto, Williams, & Tszyu and attempted to "age him out" Pac, like he did Mosley, Cotto, Marquez, DeLaHoya. The cats out the bag now- Floyd has been cherry picking for years. Even he admitted that.

this :troll: attempt

you gonna get your bites tho:skip:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Making excuses for Alvarez.

I know Dan Rafael is a shytty journalist, but why is Floyd hated on this goddamn much?

:what:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. to fight Canelo Alvarez on Sept. 14 - ESPN

Why do they hate Floyd brehs?

Dan Rafael works for HBO and ESPN. Dan was supporting Floyd vs Pac and calling the Pac camp on their lies. But now that Floyd left HBO, expect a lot of nastiness from the papers and HBO. Showtime got Floyd's whole catalogue. Something HBO spent years building :laugh: So of course they gonna be mad :yeshrug:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Dan Rafael works for HBO and ESPN. Dan was supporting Floyd vs Pac and calling the Pac camp on their lies. But now that Floyd left HBO, expect a lot of nastiness from the papers and HBO. Showtime got Floyd's whole catalogue. Something HBO spent years building :laugh: So of course they gonna be mad :yeshrug:

This makes quite a bit of sense because I do remember him praising Mayweather in the past. Hip me to this Mayweather dropping HBO for Showtime business though. What exactly happened there?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
How could anyone NOT think that Floyd ducked Pac? This is common information in the boxing world. Most critics/writers/journalists agree that Floyd avoided Pac like he did prime Margarito, Mosley, Cotto, Williams, & Tszyu and attempted to "age him out" Pac, like he did Mosley, Cotto, Marquez, DeLaHoya. The cats out the bag now- Floyd has been cherry picking for years. Even he admitted that.

floyd aged out a younger man :dwillhuh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This makes quite a bit of sense because I do remember him praising Mayweather in the past. Hip me to this Mayweather dropping HBO for Showtime business though. What exactly happened there?

Well, basically HBO had a huge firm grip on boxing and contracts with both Top Rank and Golden Boy. They were always on TR nuts since Bob Arum is a white guy who been in the biz longer and GB is practically new in the boxing promotion world. You could tell even the announcers always praised TR fighters and more critical of GB fighters, leading to this :merchant:

Then, SHowtime came and told GB they could do business with them only and they would get more in return. They then gave Floyd 200 mil for 5 fights. Floyd took it and now SHowtime has rights to Floyd whole legacy which is why you won't find anything Floyd related on HBOGO right now. HBO lost hundreds of millions with Floyd turning their back on em to sleep with the enemy. HBO basically helped build Floyd and sold him as the villain very well while Pac was seen as the family man. So, that's why we should expect HBo and all their analysts/journalists to feel some kinda way about Floyd

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Well, basically HBO had a huge firm grip on boxing and contracts with both Top Rank and Golden Boy. They were always on TR nuts since Bob Arum is a white guy who been in the biz longer and GB is practically new in the boxing promotion world. You could tell even the announcers always praised TR fighters and more critical of GB fighters, leading to this :merchant:

Then, SHowtime came and told GB they could do business with them only and they would get more in return. They then gave Floyd 200 mil for 5 fights. Floyd took it and now SHowtime has rights to Floyd whole legacy which is why you won't find anything Floyd related on HBOGO right now. HBO lost hundreds of millions with Floyd turning their back on em to sleep with the enemy. HBO basically helped build Floyd and sold him as the villain very well while Pac was seen as the family man. So, that's why we should expect HBo and all their analysts/journalists to feel some kinda way about Floyd

:salute: Good looking out breh.

So, even though HBO produce the 24/7 series and fights, Golden Boy had the rights, therefore Showtime is free to use Mayweather's name and catalog?

And Floyd gets $200 Million on top of whatever amount is agreed upon for each of his fights (and I'm assuming a portion of the PPV numbers)?
:takedat:

I should probably just Google this but my coli people are on top of it, so. :manny:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:salute: Good looking out breh.

So, even though HBO produce the 24/7 series and fights, Golden Boy had the rights, therefore Showtime is free to use Mayweather's name and catalog?

And Floyd gets $200 Million on top of whatever amount is agreed upon for each of his fights (and I'm assuming a portion of the PPV numbers)?
:takedat:

I should probably just Google this but my coli people are on top of it, so. :manny:

yup he making 30-70 mil a fight plus a little off the PPV and Floyd always takes care of food and drinks during his fights too :dead:

So you wanna see Floyd lose and you drinking/eating at the fight ? Floyd loves you :heh:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Man as opposed to even arguing with you, how in the fukk do you cherry pick 18-0 against fighters with a belt. not counting his total title fights, were talking 18 fighters in which they had legit belts that mayweather beat. thats 18 champions he dethroned. Im not talking Vacant belts, im talking fighters with belts, fighting against other champions.

Without going through that little list you have, especially kostya tszyu, who was in his prime from 97-01 then proceeded to get injured and fight 3 times in 29 months, just tell me how one cherry picks 18 titlists and wins within 5 weight classes, especially at 130-135 where he cleaned out the entire division.