Cacs at work unappreciation

Daps
Years ago, one of my homies watched the movie Unusual Suspects so much that he memorized all the lines of Verbal Kint (Kevin Spacey). White folks start asking asking him questions about his personal life, he'd pull lines from the movie and put it in his stories. They never caught on. That shyt was funny as fukk.

He had a feature phone that had an infrared port and I found a tech manual for it to program it to change channels on the TV in the lunch room. The TV would stay on Fox News. For shyts and giggles, we'd turn that shyt to BET. Nothing but beet red faces all around.
:dead:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea dnt fukk with cacs at wrk too many stories. one cac bytch got mad cuz i aint tlk to her when she be tryin to spark convos i keep it short and monotone guess she was just interested or whatever like eww no and the next time i saw her she was mean muggin with an attitude as she rang me out, then had the audacity to passive aggressivley say "ur welcome" on some your suppose to say thanks and i just shrugged and walked off like bytch you mad. same place my cac super supervisor got mad cuz i brought my black work auntie some egusi soup and it was fire of course, and she was tlkn bout it to people and he overheard and he came to me like "heard you brought some food for so and so and it was good that's nice", told him it was good and walked away :umad:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
smh, fukkin cacs and the nerve of them to spark up some causal conversation to try and get through the day a little easier with their co-workers.

y'all really are miserable ppl.....yet I'm sure you would have no problems complaining about why those same co-workers never invite you out anywhere.

y'all need to learn that playing "nice" at work, no matter how much you may hate it can be good for you.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Also had an appraisal the other day and this cac told me to be more friendly when speaking to people on the phone and act more "British" be all cheery and longwinded instead of getting straight to the point. Cac was saying because of cultural differences i could be percieved as coming across as rude, not even knowing mandem by default give short shrift to cacs, especially over the phone.

I would hate for one of them to share that with me but thats real shyt.

They must like you if they expressed that bullshyt.

But yeah..its uncomfortable

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
smh, fukkin cacs and the nerve of them to spark up some causal conversation to try and get through the day a little easier with their co-workers.

y'all really are miserable ppl.....yet I'm sure you would have no problems complaining about why those same co-workers never invite you out anywhere.

y'all need to learn that playing "nice" at work, no matter how much you may hate it can be good for you.

exactly.

Just peep the game and play along.

We are so quick to counter and throw up defense to anything outside of our element.

Im not saying accept the bullshyt - just realize that stereotypes exist and show them b*stards that you dont fit into the box they have you labeled into - even if you do.

They are quick to label us in some ways because so many of are quick to close down to them -not because we cant relate - but out of fear.

They obviously dont fear your black ass if they got the nerve to ask you racist questions etc.

So why fear them??

As long as you dont participate in basic office activities etc. You will forever the "angry black guy" that has an angenda and they will continue with the probing questions that are racist in nature.

Smh @ the idiot in here saying "tell them nothing"

:gucci:

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
exactly.

We are so quick to counter and throw up defense to anything outside of our element.

Im not saying accept the bullshyt - just realize that stereotypes exist and show them b*stards that you dont fit into the box they have you labeled into - even if you do.

They are quick to label us in some ways because so many of are quick to close down to them not because we cant relate but out of fear. They obviously dont fear your black ass if they got the nerve to ask you racist questions etc. So why fear them??
TBH though, if someone was coming up to me to be rude or outright racist, I ain't givng them the time of day or even trying to play along.

but, most ppl are just trying to get through their day. Maybe spark up a quick conversation with someone at work, and just try to learn something about someone. If ppl are just being cool and chill then I'm gonna play along too. We all come from different backgrounds and walks of life, some ppl are just curious, it doesn't make them rude or insensitive.

small talk is cheap, it doesn't tak emuch effort, but it can go a long way in making your time at work better.

"yeah Jim, these potholes on Main st really ARE terrible"
blah blah blah

Play along, it doesn't cost much.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
TBH though, if someone was coming up to me to be rude or outright racist, I ain't givng them the time of day or even trying to play along.

but, most ppl are just trying to get through their day. Maybe spark up a quick conversation with someone at work, and just try to learn something about someone. If ppl are just being cool and chill then I'm gonna play along too. We all come from different backgrounds and walks of life, some ppl are just curious, it doesn't make them rude or insensitive.

small talk is cheap, it doesn't tak emuch effort, but it can go a long way in making your time at work better.

"yeah Jim, these potholes on Main st really ARE terrible"
blah blah blah

Play along, it doesn't cost much.

Of course not.

Play along or call them out on it.

From my experience white people will stop the bullshyt once you counter them with wit. Dont sit there, get quiet and sulk about it. Doing that will make them b*stards keep doing it becsuse they see you shutting down.

To them "wit" is a sign of intelligence.

Counter their ass with something equally racist,completely change the subject on their ass, or turn the subject around and make it about them personally.

If its unbearable then thats what HR is for. You dudes are getting bullied in here.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I abhor working with and around cacs. Everything in this thread is true.

I have already divulged too much info about myself, but I don't socialize with them much, so I stay out of whatever bullshyt they wanna put me in. I'm in my third year at this gig, and I have become very guarded. I don't talk to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Cacs forever want to come up and talk to me, but I keep it very short, monotone, and neutral. They can't stand me, because I'm smarter than most of them, I'm good at my job, and I don't kiss nobody's ass. I can see and feel the devils getting mad when I walk by.
this. Describes my exact situation word for word- my exact thoughts and feelings, experiences.

The person that's head of my department doesn't even have the same qualifications and experience level that I have. Every week we are assigned to meet in one on one meetings. shyt is nothing but torture. hate it- takes me out of my zone. Like my job and the responsibilities, but the cac that I'm forced to interact with (even 1 day out of the week is too damn much).. I can't stand it. Most meetings, are what he wants to discuss which is 10% work and projections, the other 90% is his personal or family life which I'm not responsive to. smfh.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Working with them all day and having to come home to a gentrified neighborhood is the WOAT :mjcry:
this. But my new neighborhood is nothing but transplants or military; there's an even amount of every race. No one knows each other and keeps to themselves, which works for me. They have nothing better to do but issue HOA violations/emails for leaving my trash can out too long after a garbage pick up or not trimming my hedges..
:lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

No sambo, you're the type who gives a shyt what they think of you, most of us don't want to be 'invited out' or want to attend any social functions with them. We know how to keep it cordial and keep it moving.

Playing nice? We know how to conduct ourselves in the workplace, no one is saying to get out of character or acting aggressive or belligerent to white coworkers (unless they're confrontational themselves). The majority of responses is dealing with passive aggressive cacs (which most of them predominantly are) and using our coping skills to adjust to their behavior. You're the type to kiss their ass on the regular, they still talk shyt about you behind your back and shyt on you bc you set no boundaries; then come promotion time, you're still sitting there in the same job position for the past 10 years, training your next supervisor, looking stupid wondering why you're not making any progress despite all the cac butt you had your lips on. stfu.. obvious c00n is obvious.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
exactly.

They are quick to label us in some ways because so many of are quick to close down to them -not because we cant relate - but out of fear.

They obviously dont fear your black ass if they got the nerve to ask you racist questions etc.

So why fear them??

As long as you dont participate in basic office activities etc. You will forever the "angry black guy" that has an angenda and they will continue with the probing questions that are racist in nature.

Smh @ the idiot in here saying "tell them nothing"

:gucci:

You use 10 sentences as if you're saying something substantive when your whole point is nothing but 'white acceptance' ; yet you call someone else an idiot.