Cacs on thecoli... Why do yall hate Tariq?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You nikkas are intent on holding street harassment up as a platform to attack Black Feminism huh?

but ima address some of your stupidity.

Street harassment is rooted in female oppression. Whether you realize it or not, you are objectifying a woman by cold approaching her on the street. Why? Because at that moment, youre disregarding how she may feel, what she's doing, why she's dressed the way she is, etc. in order to placate YOUR attraction. Telling a random girl to "smile" or commenting on her appearance in a non social environment is also harassment because you've stripped a woman down to an object only there to look good for you.

Before anybody gets confused, im talking about a cold approach in a non social environment. Im not talking about if a girl smiles at you and is establishing eye contact at a line in Starbucks.

Now am I saying that men should have the book thrown at them by the cops for it? No.
I do think it should be an offense that cops do take more seriously because if where it leads and the behaviors it reinforces.

And for you nikkas who are trying to paint punishing this behavior as condemning black and brown men? Get the fukk outta here.

That's like letting white racists who yell racial slurs at people off the hook because hate crime laws rightfully are not in the favor of white men.

Misogny (and racism) unfortunately surface in poor people at a higher rate. Which is why we should be educating our boys on respecting a woman enough to respectfully approach her in a more suitable environment. Not being an apologist for their behavior.
How's that new comic series going?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Tariq's live on his show right now. People who oppose him, call up. Make this shyt more entertaining for me. Black Feminists and c00ns got all the shyt in the world to say about nikkas online, but when you shine a light on em and ask them to speak up to people who study black history, they wuss out.

Yes indeed :tn:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
first off... i'm black

second... your reading comprehension sucks

pastor cheapskate = pastor tariq

there really isn't a single difference.... i say leave both them motherfukkers alone and donate to your child's savings account that he can't touch until 18

and now since i've "educated" you on what black people should do... come buy my shoes and donate so i can tell you more remedial shyt

Nah I'm good.

:trash:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is so fukking stupid. "Do you believe in Black empowerment"? As a black feminist, that's exactly what several Black women aim to do but I forgot...we're annoying because we want to redefine gender roles...which SUPPORTS BLACK WOMEN, try and be accepting of Black queers because y'know BLACK QUEER PEOPLE DO EXIST, etc...What the fukk even is your question?

Some of you black males are so disappointing. People MUST be stepping on your toes because women should have equal rights and gay people should be treated like people? What? Are you saying supporting Black men, ONLY straight Black men is the true essence of Black empowerment? FOH.

You support ALL Black people. That's Black empowerment.

Our problem is race. not some dumb ass gender role or cause you were born with a p*ssy or some dude that gets clowne that talks with a lisp for wearing his sister pants. FOH.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
As one of the most level headed posters on here i must say with no bias that if you are against Tariq, 9 times out of 10 you are either a CAC or attention whoring c00n word to @BrothaZay

P.s. No disrespect at brotha zay, I get that you are shock posting and playing a character
?

Fucc outta here nikka. Unlike 90% of you nikkas on here, I done ran the streets before. I know a hustler when I see one.