Cacs on thecoli... Why do yall hate Tariq?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It almost seems like you, Art Barr is Tariq Nasheed himself. How is Angela Davis a bed wench? You gonna quote Tariq Nasheed directly or what?

She married a Whiteman after basically using black nationalism ro assail to public figure heights.
Then, sold us out by bedding a white man.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It almost seems like you, Art Barr is Tariq Nasheed himself. How is Angela Davis a bed wench? You gonna quote Tariq Nasheed directly or what?

How and I don't listen to tariq past that African visit vid.
Yet, I know the game.
To the point you think I am him.

Art Barr

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
She married a Whiteman after basically using black nationalism ro assail to public figure heights.
Then, sold us out by bedding a white man.

Art Barr

Nikka what is this medieval times?:mjlol:

Hate Someone who has helped your cause with every inch of their life-force brehs, for simply falling in love out of their race.:russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You nikkas are intent on holding street harassment up as a platform to attack Black Feminism huh?

but ima address some of your stupidity.

Street harassment is rooted in female oppression. Whether you realize it or not, you are objectifying a woman by cold approaching her on the street. Why? Because at that moment, youre disregarding how she may feel, what she's doing, why she's dressed the way she is, etc. in order to placate YOUR attraction. Telling a random girl to "smile" or commenting on her appearance in a non social environment is also harassment because you've stripped a woman down to an object only there to look good for you.

Before anybody gets confused, im talking about a cold approach in a non social environment. Im not talking about if a girl smiles at you and is establishing eye contact at a line in Starbucks.

Now am I saying that men should have the book thrown at them by the cops for it? No.
I do think it should be an offense that cops do take more seriously because if where it leads and the behaviors it reinforces.

And for you nikkas who are trying to paint punishing this behavior as condemning black and brown men? Get the fukk outta here.

That's like letting white racists who yell racial slurs at people off the hook because hate crime laws rightfully are not in the favor of white men.

Misogny (and racism) unfortunately surface in poor people at a higher rate. Which is why we should be educating our boys on respecting a woman enough to respectfully approach her in a more suitable environment. Not being an apologist for their behavior.

Yeah, you are a white knight.
Imma leave this quote here for you.
just to shut you completely the fukk up cause you really don't know the dangers of what you talk or what you talembout.
All cause you are a simp based white knight and a goofie.

Just to dispel that bullshyt.
Imma leave this quote that kills all that bullshyt you talembout and to show I know this shyt way more than you, white knight fools and goofies.

THE RESULT OF FEMINIST IS ANDROGNY, WITH BOTH GENDERS PLACING PRIORITY UPON SEX. THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE SEX IS SOMETHING NO or POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY CAN TOUCH. IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES A MEN, FEELS AS MEN & WOMEN FEEL AS WOMEN. EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE MALE/FEMALE DIALECTIC HAS BEEN POLITICIZED INTO NON-EXISTENCE.

so, what you are talembout is a complete fukkin oxymoron and stoopid as fukk'n hell.
Plus, the uprootal of being human.
as you can not be human without having A physiologically born male and a physiologically female. So, Feminism is fukk'n stoopid because it tries to get away from sexism.
When androgny is the only result of feminism and leads right back to where the sexism and only endgame result.
As androgny and feminism are rooted in that which they say they do not want.
That feminist do not want to inhabit.

Which is a life that revolves strictly around sex.
The same thing that feminist do not want to be objectified about.
Yet, even talking about feminism and assailing to it, creates androgny. which directly is all about that which they don't want to be.

Art Barr

Hate Someone who has helped your cause with every inch of their life-force brehs, for simply falling in love out of their race.:russ:

YEAH,...you are a white knight.
You make no actual sense to human physiology or even the history of black male/female to white people.
Excuse white people for still being filled with the hateful energy and privilege that made black people into strange fruit.
Talk about objecting women, then praise a capitalist society.
for politicizing everything out of existence for money.
That even extends and gives no nod to an obvious radical differences of male and female in the dialectic.
Plus, you keep talking about medieval.
If you have not noticed we are living in new Rome and this is Babylon.

The same rome a heterosexual extensive people conquered on elephants and the people who we are descendants from as slaves.

You are a fool and lack knowledge of self, and I really doubt if you have a y chromosome, as well.
Not to mention, you just caped for a bedwench sellout.
Who could not choose a black man accurately.
Yet, talked all that revolutionary bullshyt.
then went and sat, her queen of the fake neo soul erykah sabus afro wearing fake nationalist ass.
to bed the same white guy that would have made her strange fruit before she had equality. All won from off the backs of black men marching and a Phillip Randolph.
While also being negative to black men afterwards.
When black men at her rallies protected her and every woman in any rally speaking on equality, for women.
Which is all equality actually is and women do not even assail to even know the actual parameters of the equality black men had to be muscle and fight for them to get.
Black men were not freed and made equal from the civil rights movement.
All that happened is the verbiage of the constitution was recoded and black men only being three/fifths of a human being was buried deeper into the matrix of the constitution.

You don't know any actual history and lack knowledge of self.
I guess urbanitis is the act of being scared and allergic to real knowledge of self principles.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You really in Orlando? I notice black people in Florida seem to be very conservative republican-ish and over critical of black organizations. Not saying it's a Florida thing but
seems to be a certain level of sunshine groupthink down there.

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You really in Orlando? I notice black people in Florida seem to be very conservative republican-ish and over critical of black organizations. Not saying it's a Florida thing but
seems to be a certain level of sunshine groupthink down there.

Nah black republicans are an invisible minority in Florida. The area where I'm from is still rife with racial tensions, and the next town over in Sanford there was a huge case where a innocent black kid got killed for walking home at night. The case even got attention of the local black panthers and kkk chapters and shyt. north and central Florida has a lot of southern influence so blacks tend to group up together more.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
How so? At least I see him trying to stress the need for building wealth and circulating money among the black community, all the hoteps I see think they'll destroy white supremacy by using the power of the triple darkness shea butter.
Breh :russ:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie pissed everybody off:

Why Star Wars: The Force Awakens Is A Social Justice Propaganda Film

The difference was that you had warrior princess Leia and then you had no-nonsense, I-make-my-own rules Han Solo as a counterpoint to put her in her place and challenge her. I'm not referring to the softie Return of the Jedi Han Solo but the way he was portrayed in the first 2. (Carbonite reduces T Count I'm assuming).
However, in Farce Awakens you have omnipotent social justice warrior princess Rey, and who is there to put her in her place or challenge her? Beta-ized Han Solo offers her a job, Finn kisses her ass and white knights for her the whole movie.
I can see how you could have Leia falling for Han with his a$$hole personality and the way he passes her shyt tests, but it will make me sick if I hear they contrive some romance between beta Finn and butch Rey.

Yeah, i kinda disagree on all the blame for feeding sexism/minorities etc, But one guy which went out of cinema told to his friend and i overheard it "star wars - more like hunger games cosmos edition".
And i thought, oh well this cant be that bad, but after watching it i thought, damn that guy was right.

The problem with Rey is not her gender, its her effortless feats and straight up overpowered state, a guy which was trained by two strongest living force users aka luke, sith lord for at least 15-20 years of his life got easily beaten by someone wielding a saber for the first time and survives only by pure luck.

Such things break the plot, why to devote your life for training, wisdom etc, look Rey can do everything perfectly always from first time. She even used blaster at 100% accuracy the first time she got it to her hands.

I mean you can have strong female character, which develops skills during the timescale, not someone who gains powers effortlessly out of the blue. Man or Woman - its bullshyt.

She is so overpowered now, imagine what will happen when she gets a proper training...? She will one shot everyone?

Either in future we will see bullshyt reasons/excuses for scaling her down or bullshyt power ups for villains, thats the only chance for them to keep things interesting. In both cases - its pathetic and predictable.

Yeah, i kinda disagree on all the blame for feeding sexism/minorities etc, But one guy which went out of cinema told to his friend and i overheard it "star wars - more like hunger games cosmos edition".
And i thought, oh well this cant be that bad, but after watching it i thought, damn that guy was right.

The problem with Rey is not her gender, its her effortless feats and straight up overpowered state, a guy which was trained by two strongest living force users aka luke, sith lord for at least 15-20 years of his life got easily beaten by someone wielding a saber for the first time and survives only by pure luck.

Such things break the plot, why to devote your life for training, wisdom etc, look Rey can do everything perfectly always from first time. She even used blaster at 100% accuracy the first time she got it to her hands.

I mean you can have strong female character, which develops skills during the timescale, not someone who gains powers effortlessly out of the blue. Man or Woman - its bullshyt.

She is so overpowered now, imagine what will happen when she gets a proper training...? She will one shot everyone?

Either in future we will see bullshyt reasons/excuses for scaling her down or bullshyt power ups for villains, thats the only chance for them to keep things interesting. In both cases - its pathetic and predictable.

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
been following tariq since 07. bro put in work. most of these people hating are trolls. I ask people all around chicago if they heard of bro, and they all mention hidden colors. stop hating on that man and support him and those like him who are trying.