cacs only showering their children once a week

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
can you imagine what it was like in those caves before the moors civilized them. :scust:

this is why they're always spreading diseases and shyt too :scust:

To honest, I always wondered how the Moors slept with them. You know they looked like that picture above and even if you force wash them, you know how filthy they are. I don't understand how anyone is attracted to cacs let alone has sex with them. How do you at the minimum get used to that wet dog smell they all have? It's worse once they wash their hair somehow.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Where are you getting your info from before we have this convo? :hhh:

Cuz right now alternative facts sounds like a 2way street on your end

So it didn't originate in Central Asia years before it spread to Europe via trade and shipping routes, passed on via fleas and/or diseased rodents?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You Don't Have to Shower Every Day, Dermatologists Say

A new study shows that bathing too often is actually really bad for your skin.
If you take daily showers, you may be doing more harm to your body than good. A new study shows that bathing too often is actually really bad for your skin.

"We over-bathe in this country," says Boston dermatologist Dr. Ranella Hirsch. "That's really important to realize. A lot of the reasons we do it is because of societal norms."

It's true. We're told by parents, friends and media that we have to regularly shave, moisturize, shower and shampoo to stay clean and smelling fresh. But the truth is that showering once a day dries out your skin and removes essential oils.

Dermatologists say, the more you wash, especially in hot water, the more likely you are to dry out and irritate your skin. You could be washing away good bacteria that naturally helps your skin and make small cracks that can lead to skin infections.

--------------------------

You Asked: How Often Should I Shower?
Too much all-over bathing may even raise your risk for some health issues. Dry, cracked skin opens up gaps for infection-causing germs to slip through. That means frequent bathing when your skin is already dry—and especially as you age, when your skin becomes thinner and less hydrated—may increase the odds of coming down with something, Larson says.

Other experts agree. “I think most people over-bathe,” says Dr. C. Brandon Mitchell, assistant professor of dermatology at George Washington University.

Mitchell says washing can strip your skin of its natural oils, and may also disrupt the skin's population of immune system-supporting bacteria. That’s especially true of antibacterial cleansers, which both he and Larson recommend you ditch. (More reason to skip the antibacterial soaps: Some research has linked triclosan, an ingredient found in many of these products, to potential health risks.)

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
So it didn't originate in Central Asia years before it spread to Europe via trade and shipping routes, passed on via fleas and/or diseased rodents?

I never said it didn't but explain why
You Don't Have to Shower Every Day, Dermatologists Say

A new study shows that bathing too often is actually really bad for your skin.
If you take daily showers, you may be doing more harm to your body than good. A new study shows that bathing too often is actually really bad for your skin.

"We over-bathe in this country," says Boston dermatologist Dr. Ranella Hirsch. "That's really important to realize. A lot of the reasons we do it is because of societal norms."

It's true. We're told by parents, friends and media that we have to regularly shave, moisturize, shower and shampoo to stay clean and smelling fresh. But the truth is that showering once a day dries out your skin and removes essential oils.

Dermatologists say, the more you wash, especially in hot water, the more likely you are to dry out and irritate your skin. You could be washing away good bacteria that naturally helps your skin and make small cracks that can lead to skin infections.

--------------------------

You Asked: How Often Should I Shower?
Too much all-over bathing may even raise your risk for some health issues. Dry, cracked skin opens up gaps for infection-causing germs to slip through. That means frequent bathing when your skin is already dry—and especially as you age, when your skin becomes thinner and less hydrated—may increase the odds of coming down with something, Larson says.

Other experts agree. “I think most people over-bathe,” says Dr. C. Brandon Mitchell, assistant professor of dermatology at George Washington University.

Mitchell says washing can strip your skin of its natural oils, and may also disrupt the skin's population of immune system-supporting bacteria. That’s especially true of antibacterial cleansers, which both he and Larson recommend you ditch. (More reason to skip the antibacterial soaps: Some research has linked triclosan, an ingredient found in many of these products, to potential health risks.)

Bruh I have gone a day or two without shower before its not something I would practice on a daily basis. Do dermatologist have a response to that film that develops on your nuts after a day?

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
What is this stuff i hear about white girls in college just waking up, throwing on clothes, and going about their day like their p*ssy is springtime fresh?
shyt, sometimes they skip the "throwing on clothes" part and come to class in pajama bottoms and slippers :scust:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I never said it didn't but explain why

Bruh I have gone a day or two without shower before its not something I would practice on a daily basis. Do dermatologist have a response to that film that develops on your nuts after a day?

Doctors say to wash your groin, ass and armpits...not take full on showers everyday...

When you take full on showers with hot water everyday...you are letting bacteria inside your body because you are damaging...and getting yourself sick...

Bathing does not necessarily mean you are getting cleaner...

I wash up everyday and night, take 4 cold showers a week

Last edited: