Cacs will Cac, peep this Ebola :scheme:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This study will determine if experimental vaccines to prevent Ebola virus infection and Marburg virus infection are safe and what side effects, if any, they cause. Ebola virus infection may range from mild to severe, and may cause breathing problems, severe bleeding, kidney problems and shock that can lead to death. Marburg virus infection causes an illness similar to that caused by the Ebola virus. The vaccines used in this study contain genetic material produced in the laboratory that causes the body to make a small amount of either Ebola or Marburg virus proteins. No Ebola or Marburg virus is in the vaccines.

Normal healthy volunteers between 18 and 60 years of age may be eligible for this study.

Participants are assigned to receive injections of either the Marburg or the Ebola vaccine. The first group of participants will receive the Marburg vaccine and the second group will receive the Ebola vaccine. The injections are given at 4-week intervals (study weeks 0, 4 and 8). They are given into a muscle with a needleless system called the Biojector(Registered Trademark) 2000.

Participants keep a diary at home (on paper or electronically) for 5 days, in which they record their temperature, symptoms and any reaction at the injection site. They call a study nurse the day after vaccination to report how they feel and return to the clinic for follow-up 2 weeks after each injection (weeks 2, 6 and 10). The visits include a check of vital signs, blood and urine tests, medical history and review of medications taken. Additional visits at weeks 12, 24 and 32 include a check of vital signs, medical history and blood tests.

Some study in 2008... trying to find the Ebola Vaccine.
http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT00605514

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
The Ebola Clinical Trial a Real ‘Haertetest’ for SNALP LNP Delivery
http://rnaitherapeutics.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-ebola-clinical-trial-real.html

Despite the progress, detractors of the technology like to point out that (transient) immune suppressions has still been employed in subsequent clinical trials. With the recent initiation of the phase I study of TKM-Ebola by Tekmira, this has changed however. Not only that, transient immune suppression has been dropped even as administration intensity is ratcheted up to 5-7 daily administrations. This compares to once-a-month and once-a-week dosing schedules anticipated for SNALP LNP applications involving gene knockdown in the liver and solid cancers, respectively.
The reason why TKM-Ebola necessitates daily administrations is due to the rapid progression of the otherwise fatal Ebola virus. Therefore, in order to get it approved under the Animal Rule, Tekmira needs to demonstrate the safety and tolerability of SNALP LNP in human volunteers under conditions where they are able to rescue monkeys from succumbing to otherwise fatal infections.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Clin Vaccine Immunol. Nov 2006;
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1656552/

Ebola viruses represent a class of filoviruses that causes severe hemorrhagic fever with high mortality. Recognized first in 1976 in the Democratic Republic of Congo, :comeon:outbreaks continue to occur in equatorial Africa. A safe and effective Ebola virus vaccine is needed because of its continued emergence and its potential for use for biodefense.

So claim that you discover something in Africa.......then only test potential vaccinations on Caucasions.....
This Ebola virus DNA vaccine was safe and immunogenic in humans.

    White5 (100.0)8 (100.0)7 (87.5)6 (100.0)26 (96.3)
    Black or African American0 (0.0)0 (0.0)1 (12.5)0 (0.0)1 (3.7)
    Asian0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
    American Indian/Alaskan Native0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
    Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
    Multiracial0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
    Other/unknown0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
2010:sas1:

A breakthrough cure for Ebola:sas2:

Ebola is one of the nastiest, most frightening viruses known to man. Its victims suffer fevers, muscle weakness, and other symptoms that progress to severe bleeding, both internal and external, that eventually causes them to bleed to death. All known strains of Ebola virus have very high mortality rates, ranging from 25% to 90%, and there is no cure. Ebola virus was the subject of a dramatic and frightening 1995 disaster movie, Outbreak, starring Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo, and Morgan Freeman.

Last week, in what may be the biggest medical breakthrough of its kind in years, a group of scientists published results in The Lancet describing a completely new type of anti-viral treatment that appears to cure Ebola. They report a 100% success rate, although admittedly the test group was very small, just 4 rhesus monkeys.:sas1::whoo:

This is a breakthrough not only because it may give us a cure for an uncurable, incredibly nasty virus, but also because the same method might work for other viruses, :sas2:and because we have woefully few effective antiviral treatments. We can treat bacterial infections with antibiotics, but for most viruses, we have either a vaccine or nothing. And a vaccine, wonderful as it is, doesn’t help you after you’re already infected.

The scientists, led by Thomas Geisbert at Boston University, used a relatively new genomics technique called RNA interference to defeat the virus. Here’s how it works. First, a little background: the Ebola virus is made of RNA, just like the influenza virus. And just like influenza, Ebola has very few genes - only 8. One of its genes, called L protein, is responsible for copying the virus itself. Two others, called VP24 and VP35, interfere with the human immune response, making it difficult for our immune system to defeat the virus.

Geisbert and his colleagues (including scientists from Tekmira Pharmaceuticals and USAMRIID) designed and synthesized RNA sequences that would stick to these 3 genes like glue. How did they do that? We know the Ebola genome’s sequence – it was sequenced way back in 1993.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Show proof that phase one cinlical trials were done on this drug a few months before this drug and not the other drugs also being tested like the Tekmira drug
:whoa: Don't want to argue or get your Indian panties twisted up.... I'm not claiming this is anything like in 2008 when the polish doctors tested swine flu on all those homeless people. :whoa:

just posting a link breh...

http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT02041715
just about the T in colabo with the DOD drug trials that started Jan 2014.
The trail site for the other drug was available online... now the link doesn't work... I don't think this is a conspiracy, just think the link doesn't work.

What do you make of this research center for virus.. that We put in West Africa?
http://vhfc.org/consortium/partners/kgh
virus and bioterror research center
Right in Sierra Leone they are testing and experimenting with malaria, different fevers, tuberculosis, parasites, etc....

@blackzeus must be a retard consfpiracy nut. :whew: I'm glad you're right about that dude...... I was starting to get concerned because an organization call the World Health Organization is reporting that over 95% of the People who contacted Ebola in 79' got it from hospitals and research centers, etc.

I know you're currently on the Biology Lecture circuit.. but when you have time translate this for me... We all know you speak over 8 languages. http://www.handelszeitung.ch/unternehmen/ebola-pharmariesen-kehren-dem-virus-den-ruecken-zu-589677

Sierra Leone: Sheltering Ebola-infected people 'is a crime'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28060966

“When you have a population or situation with Ebola where it only sporadically occurs, and it occurs really in the world’s poorest populations, it’s not exactly an attractive candidate for the pharmaceutical industry on the economic side,:demonic:” Bausch said. “We have good vaccine candidates, and some good drug candidates that have gone through fairly extensive testing for Ebola, and at least reduce the mortality rate in monkeys.”

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whoa: Don't want to argue or get your Indian panties twisted up.... I'm not claiming this is anything like in 2008 when the polish doctors tested swine flu on all those homeless people. :whoa:
medical abuse in the past does not mean you get to assume conspiracy when convenient.

Remember, you're trying to predict a conspiracy. All the ones you've learned about were revealed after the fact. Thats the problem with conspiratorial thinking.

just posting a link breh...

http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT02041715
just about the T in colabo with the DOD drug trials that started Jan 2014.
Whats the problem here? Drug trials for all sorts of diseases and conditions happen all the time. If it wasn't 6 months you'd find it suspicious that it was 12 months or 2 days.

Research doesn't stop.

The trail site for the other drug was available online... now the link doesn't work... I don't think this is a conspiracy, just think the link doesn't work.

What do you make of this research center for virus.. that We put in West Africa?
http://vhfc.org/consortium/partners/kgh
virus and bioterror research center
Right in Sierra Leone they are testing and experimenting with malaria, different fevers, tuberculosis, parasites, etc....
Those are places where such things are endemic. Whats the problem? Its better than sending lab samples or coming up with research half way around the world with no real-world place to measure progress.

@blackzeus must be a retard consfpiracy nut. :whew: I'm glad you're right about that dude...... I was starting to get concerned because an organization call the World Health Organization is reporting that over 95% of the People who contacted Ebola in 79' got it from hospitals and research centers, etc.
that was 1979. Whats your point?
I know you're currently on the Biology Lecture circuit.. but when you have time translate this for me... We all know you speak over 8 languages. http://www.handelszeitung.ch/unternehmen/ebola-pharmariesen-kehren-dem-virus-den-ruecken-zu-589677

Sierra Leone: Sheltering Ebola-infected people 'is a crime'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28060966
whats the argument here?
“When you have a population or situation with Ebola where it only sporadically occurs, and it occurs really in the world’s poorest populations, it’s not exactly an attractive candidate for the pharmaceutical industry on the economic side,:demonic:” Bausch said. “We have good vaccine candidates, and some good drug candidates that have gone through fairly extensive testing for Ebola, and at least reduce the mortality rate in monkeys.”

This is true for many drugs.

Ebola outbreaks are very rare and the investment return isn't there. This is a business we're talking about. Whats so controversial about this?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
1. the DoD sponsors tons of shyt. My old lab had DoD funding for the most random things

2. Show proof that phase one cinlical trials were done on this drug a few months before this drug and not the other drugs also being tested like the Tekmira drug

3. Uncle sam has a vested interest in stopping disease...the military isn't in the business of losing intelligence advantages.

You were the owner of the lab? If then, you don't know what the intent of that funding was, being a part of the puzzle doesn't automatically mean you see the whole picture. I'm sure the majority of the DoD funded researchers involved with nuclear fusion didn't imagine an atom bomb dropping on Hiroshima, nor did the programmers at IBM think their machines would be used to track down Ashkenazi Jews :heh: As far as the proof of the trials:

http://investor.tekmirapharm.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=819313

Tekmira Doses First Subject in Human Clinical Trial of TKM-Ebola

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Nasdaq:TKMR) (TSX:TKM), a leading developer of RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics, today announced that it has dosed the first subject in a Phase I human clinical trial of TKM-Ebola, an anti-Ebola viral therapeutic that is being developed under a US$140 million contract with the U.S. Department of Defense.

So, they begin trials on humans January of this year, based on OP article they already showed it worked for monkeys...and according to the CDC reports the outbreak started around August or so. So let's see here:

1) Funding by DoD starts in '10

2) Proved successful for monkeys, test on humans begin in Jan. '14

3) Outbreak in early August

I'm sure you biologists are familiar with statistics, I would like for you to calculate the odds of the exact virus they are preparing a vaccine for popping up 7 months after trials on humans :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You were the owner of the lab? If then, you don't know what the intent of that funding was, being a part of the puzzle doesn't automatically mean you see the whole picture. I'm sure the majority of the DoD funded researchers involved with nuclear fusion didn't imagine an atom bomb dropping on Hiroshima, nor did the programmers at IBM think their machines would be used to track down Ashkenazi Jews :heh: As far as the proof of the trials:

http://investor.tekmirapharm.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=819313

So, they begin trials on humans January of this year, based on OP article they already showed it worked for monkeys...and according to the CDC reports the outbreak started around August or so. So let's see here:

1) Funding by DoD starts in '10

2) Proved successful for monkeys, test on humans begin in Jan. '14

3) Outbreak in early August

I'm sure you biologists are familiar with statistics, I would like for you to calculate the odds of the exact virus they are preparing a vaccine for popping up 7 months after trials on humans :mjpls:

Again, thats not how statistics works.

and furthermore, if they had finished trials a year ago, you'd be looking for a reason to connect it to "last august"

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is enough info in this thread.. but..

you don't have to believe me, but i swear there was more info on this shyt, like last year.. and the year before. Can't find it though... They are madd suspect, imo.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Napoleon is naive as hell.
I'm not and thats what you all don't understand.

Abuses of the medical enterprise has happened more times than any of us can count...

therefore what?

You being presumptively skeptical isn't proving anything.

You're using EXPOSALS OF THE PAST to try and equate that with your predictions of the future.

It doesn't work that way.

Its like people who learn that the government lied about things in the past therefore saying everything they do in the future is a lie, but they really have no means of confirming it since they didn't know about the previous lies until they were told about them in the past.