Cacs will Cac, peep this Ebola :scheme:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Quote: When the samples were received, Peter Piot, the 27-year-old medical graduate and his colleagues, among other things, placed the blood samples under an electron microscope. Piot: “We saw a gigantic worm like structure — gigantic by viral standards. It’s a very unusual shape for a virus, only one other virus looked like that and that was the Marburg virus.” But the new “virus” needed a name. Piot relates the interesting tale of how Ebola came to be named as Ebola: Endquote. Because it could not be Marburg virus, heh, Peter. Marburg virus was traceble to Behringswerke AG -> Hoechst AG -> German government AG. It may have produced the same symptoms and may have used the same pathway and it may look exactly like Marburg virus but it just cannot be. Peter even decided that it wasn't the same species and invented a new genus for it and nobody in the medical world raised any questions. Instead of being disgraced or even corrected Peter skyrocketed through the medical ranks (see his Wiki page) and was even made a baron by the Belgian king as wel as being choosen the 'Greatest Belgian' and receiving knighthoods from several countries. Would anyone like a cookie? Endquote

Become a baron for naming a random African virus :mjpls:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
found that in the comment section of this artcile

US Army withheld promise from Germany that Ebola virus wouldn't be weaponized

ebola-2.si.jpg

The United States has withheld assurances from Germany that the Ebola virus - among other related diseases - would not be weaponized in the event of Germany exporting it to the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases.

German MFA Deputy Head of Division for Export Control Markus Klinger provided a paper to the US consulate's Economics Office (Econoff), "seeking additional assurances related to a proposed export of extremely dangerous pathogens."

Germany subsequently made two follow-up requests and clarifications to the Army, according to the unclassified Wikileaks cable.

"This matter concerns the complete genome of viruses such as the Zaire Ebola virus, the Lake Victoria Marburg virus, the Machupo virus and the Lassa virus, which are absolutely among the most dangerous pathogens in the world,"
the request notes.

The Zaire Ebola virus was the same strain of Ebola virus which has been rampaging through West Africa in recent months.

"The delivery would place the recipient in the position of being able to create replicating recombinant infectious species of these viruses," the cable notes.

However, it also points out that Germany has in place an "exceptionally restrictive policy," adding that approval would not be granted to the export until US assurance was provided.

"A decision about the export has not yet been made. Given the foregoing, we would appreciate confirmation that the end use certificate really is from the Department of the Army and of the accuracy of the data contained therein," the document stated.

There is no follow-up document available to confirm whether the US Army eventually provided Germany with the necessary guarantees.

Bioweapons were outlawed in the Biological Weapons Convention of 1972 and was signed and ratified by 179 signatories, including Germany, the US and Russia.

It dictates that signatories, "under all circumstances the use of bacteriological (biological) and toxin weapons is effectively prohibited by the Convention" and "the determination of States parties to condemn any use of biological agents or toxins other than for peaceful purposes, by anyone at any time."

the corporations are at war with africa and they don't even know it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
found that in the comment section of this artcile

US Army withheld promise from Germany that Ebola virus wouldn't be weaponized

the corporations are at war with africa and they don't even know it.

But it has no relation though :troll: Government wanted to invest $140 M's out of the kindness of their heart :troll:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Become a baron for naming a random African virus :mjpls:
i don't know how the african summit went but it looks like the world bank and them didn't get their way and unleashed ebola on africa.

they just need to round up all these devils and kick them out of there.

cacs have shown over and over they cannot be trusted.

there's plenty of africans eating off these foreign companies but it's about time they wake up and realize they're partaking in undermining their govt.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: my nikkaz for knowing what the deal is. That left hand corner makin' a breh so cotdamn proud :myman:
shyt is so goddamn obvious though it worries me that they don't see it.

i lurk the african summit threads seeing niccas excited when barack meets with african leaders and just don't get it. he exposed himself with he did to libya/ghadaffi. it amazes me that they'd still run to him to try break bread with him. that nicca clearly said he looks out for his white supremacy jew wall street puppet masters.
i just don't get it when ppl still think there's hope in him working with "poor people" because he can talk about "investing" "billions" in anything.

niccas need to know what time it is.

rt been saying america/corporations have been at war with africa but even i didn't see it so i know the barack stans will not see it.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice for Africa: Africa has been raped by colonial empires and is now being raped by corporations that have embarked on economic colonisation. They steal resources and do not build factories. They hide behind "international aid" that is demoralising and which perpetuates the poverty and inability of Africans to progress. They bolster repressive regimes and support wars when their corporate interests may be threatened. They are committing crimes against humanity.

http://rt.com/news/197500-us-army-ebola-weapon/