Essential Calisthenics Thread

Unolove

All Star
Daps
shyt yeah imma throw weightlifting in the bushes and stick to amateur boxing and push-ups and shyt

tried to bench today and my rotator cuff was hurting same thing happened to my brother who’s a cornerback he’s fine now though but I don’t got the doctors he got

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
shyt yeah imma throw weightlifting in the bushes and stick to amateur boxing and push-ups and shyt

tried to bench today and my rotator cuff was hurting same thing happened to my brother who’s a cornerback he’s fine now though but I don’t got the doctors he got

Negged. :hhh:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

It's tendinitis that commonly happens according to the doc...

You gonna have to get ibuprofen and rest it and/or a cortisone shot

Don't even bother with push ups until you fix the shoulder

That cortisone shot got me right tho...

Son Goku

Daps
shyt I’m at the weight room rn doing back and biceps I meant chest wise

Well good, especially since I didn't take them points. :birdman:

I still wouldn't do that for chest either.:whoa: I've benched like 8 times a week before, prolly pushing 7 plus hours, so the fear of tendonitis isn't finna stop me.
:hubie:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Cool bro.

I don't have a dog in this fight so no need to keep responding to me.

Peace. :hubie:

Edit: Inb4 more calis brehs try doing feats of strength and fukk their shyt up.
Stfu nikka. Damn nobody likes your busybody ass in any of these threads:mjlol:knew it wasn’t just me. You that kid in school that everyone hates but you still try and mingle within the class:mjlol:

Son Goku

Daps
You tryin so hard to get fukked up

Must be. :russ:

But Imma an old head, remember? I've been fukked up before. :lolbron:

SN: Nobody was even talking to you and you still felt the need to jump into the convo (which I had already ended). Then you be the first one getting mad when somebody mentions you. :mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Must be. :russ:

But Imma an old head, remember? I've been fukked up before. :lolbron:

SN: Nobody was even talking to you and you still felt the need to jump into the convo (which I had already ended). Then you be the first one getting mad when somebody mentions you. :mjlol:
Lol you was 155, 5 years ago? No wonder you’re identity is the gym breh, you weren’t taken seriously your whole adult life walking around built like Jimmy Walker
behind-the-scenes-setup-featuring-artist-ernie-barnes-and-actor-on-picture-id136877337