Call Him Jay Electronica aka Jay ElecHannukah aka Jay ElecYarmulke...Appreciation Thread

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
- about 10-15 songs in his catalogue that can arguably go toe to toe against the top 10-15 songs of 95% of all rappers ever...dead serious :hmm:

- featured in some strange video that surfaced where he's interviewing Ben fukking Zino in some dark walk-in closet and the interview culminates in him reducing Eminem to a pawn of Satan and casting Benzino as a man who is waging a war that is disturbing a global plan for world domination :wtf::russ:

:salute: my nikka! :clap: for the nikka!

And don't worry, the album gonna drop :yes:

...eventually :mjcry:

1. Truth

2. Probably why he never dropped :sadcam::salute:

3. :to:

Jay Elect has near to 100 tracks out... That's 6 albums worth of tracks. Albums are overrated.
:ohhh: never saw it that way

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Negged, fukk You & HIM :damn:

I Just Want The Music :mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If you don't feel What the fukk is a jay electronica you ain't hip hop, period end of story.

Went from bubbling underground talent to being worshipped by just blaze and droppin Exhibit C where he got like 8 bars as an ode to being homeless
fades away starts fukking a billionaires daughter when he rhymes he says shyt like "when the angels heard my spit they bit their lip--this shyt is hard" :whew:

Jay the ultimate hip hop mystery @Tuaminator knows though

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:dahellwtf:

:russ:

Shutup Sirbytch, just because you like Ghostface doesn't give your garbage opinion credibility. Post reasons why it doesn't instead of acting brand new.

I appreciate you adding the "Sir."

I don't like listening to a guy with Killah Priest flows, bargain bin Priest/Nas rhymes and shyt beat selection. Not my cup of tea. I think dude's wack as fukk but you're entitled to your opinion.

But to say that anyone who doesn't fukk with him aint hip hop.... :deadmanny:

Cmon son. That statement barely applies to anyone, even the absolute goats. And if it did, it'd only apply to like 10 rappers max. Jay Elec definitely aint one of them. By a long ass shot.