Call Him Jay Electronica aka Jay ElecHannukah aka Jay ElecYarmulke...Appreciation Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
afwcehezyolfg3lpzzsv.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

:damn:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:russ:

I appreciate you adding the "Sir."

I don't like listening to a guy with Killah Priest flows, bargain bin Priest/Nas rhymes and shyt beat selection. Not my cup of tea. I think dude's wack as fukk but you're entitled to your opinion.hym

But to say that anyone who doesn't fukk with him aint hip hop.... :deadmanny:

Cmon son. That statement barely applies to anyone, even the absolute goats. And if it did, it'd only apply to like 10 rappers max. Jay Elec definitely aint one of them. By a long ass shot.
I'll get back at this in a bit when the liquor and re-listens have come full effect
Killah priest flows (lol) as if thats a bad thing? Nas rhymes?!?!? That's a dis?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
If you don't feel What the fukk is a jay electronica you ain't hip hop, period end of story.

Went from bubbling underground talent to being worshipped by just blaze and droppin Exhibit C where he got like 8 bars as an ode to being homeless
fades away starts fukking a billionaires daughter when he rhymes he says shyt like "when the angels heard my spit they bit their lip--this shyt is hard" :whew:

Jay the ultimate hip hop mystery @Tuaminator knows though
You ain't Lying..

chapter 2:5 surah Jay elec.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I might neg you for the Ghostwriting bullshyt but other than that :salute: to Jay Electronica. He just sent the album to a Shamalyan Priest in the Himalayas for "Spritiual Mastering". Expect the album in 2020...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

Talk about speaking into existence :ohhh::ohhh:

This got me fukked up over here :gladbron:

Ziggiydamus :wow: