Caller Flips OUT On SWAY For Interviewing LIL Mouse

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: im glad they didn't cut dude off,cuz it is true...But Sway interview rappers all the time don't see why Mouse is different...woulda been more constructive to call in and go in on whoever Mouses legal guardian is if you got a problem...hiphop as a outlet may or may not be the best thing for em,its gon be about whoever he got around em either way it goes

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
I think Sway played it cool though as he said "he doesn't necessarily agree with it though, hopefully can change the young mans lyrics a bit"

I haven't even heard of lil mouse's music, but I highly doubt he is spitting anything positive. I'm sure I may be wrong, I really don't care too research his music however.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the caller was a fukking lame, lil mouse sounded more mature than that fakkit, first caller was on point

that rap shyt giving this lil nikka a way better life than he would be living without it, ignorance aside

the thing is nobody wants to look at the problems that been going on for decades leading to the existence of these type of kids

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkaz, be ack'n like experts on rap.
when, mad underage groups were violent as fukk in content like mouse.

nikkaz act like illegal, to lil wayne were not violent content wise.
dude needs to shut the fukk up and learn about the facts of poverty and sociology.
instead of trying to criticize who sway is interviewing.

art barr

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz, be ack'n like experts on rap.
when, mad underage groups were violent as fukk in content like mouse.

nikkaz act like illegal, to lil wayne were not violent content wise.
dude needs to shut the fukk up and learn about the facts of poverty and sociology.
instead of trying to criticize who sway is interviewing.

art barr

Exactly. Why flash on Sway?

Sway aint make lil mouse.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I think Sway played it cool though as he said "he doesn't necessarily agree with it though, hopefully can change the young mans lyrics a bit"

I haven't even heard of lil mouse's music, but I highly doubt he is spitting anything positive. I'm sure I may be wrong, I really don't care too research his music however.

this is the song everyone knows him for

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
rapping is the ticket for him to get out of the hood and keep him from possibly getting his brains blew out but now people have a problem with it :beli:

his pops has stated that mouse is being home schooled to focus more on his career and getting his family out of the hood so idk why people keep thinking that's the issue.

nobody had any problems when bow wow and romeo was his age and wasn't going to school when they were already rich but its a issue for mouse because of the stuff he raps about :camby: