Caller Flips OUT On SWAY For Interviewing LIL Mouse

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
rapping is the ticket for him to get out of the hood and keep him from possibly getting his brains blew out but now people have a problem with it :beli:

his pops has stated that mouse is being home schooled to focus more on his career and getting his family out of the hood so idk why people keep thinking that's the issue.

nobody had any problems when bow wow and romeo was his age and wasn't going to school when they were already rich but its a issue for mouse because of the stuff he raps about :camby:

nikkas like to portend to be angry at shyt :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rapping is the ticket for him to get out of the hood and keep him from possibly getting his brains blew out but now people have a problem with it :beli:

his pops has stated that mouse is being home schooled to focus more on his career and getting his family out of the hood so idk why people keep thinking that's the issue.

nobody had any problems when bow wow and romeo was his age and wasn't going to school when they were already rich but its a issue for mouse because of the stuff he raps about :camby:
because we all know being a chicago rapper is a sure fire way to avoid death.

and his dad sounds like a real pathetic character for putting that kind of burden on a 14 yr old kid. :heh:

Last edited:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
because we all know being a rapper is a sure fire way to avoid death.

and his dad sounds like a real pathetic character for putting that kind of burden on a 14 yr old kid. :heh:
what's so pathetic about wanting a better life for your family :what:

his pops did a bid and wants to see his son have a better life then he did and your making it seem like that's a bad thing.

99% of them chicago goons dont have a father in their lives but when one of the only dudes who does have one and wants to make sacrifices for his son to do better for himself its a bad thing :dahell:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I fukks with Lil Mouse

It's weird how people don't think kids should be rapping about certain things, but when that's ALL they're exposed to and an impressionable age to boot, what you expect them to talk about? That' why West Indian kids are overly sexualized because that's all they're around. Kids from these hoods are violent and talking about guns and drugs because they're fathers, brothers, uncles, mommas, sisters are all involved in that life.That's all they saw.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
nikkaz, be ack'n like experts on rap.
when, mad underage groups were violent as fukk in content like mouse.

nikkaz act like illegal, to lil wayne were not violent content wise.
dude needs to shut the fukk up and learn about the facts of poverty and sociology.
instead of trying to criticize who sway is interviewing.

art barr
:what: nikka shut ya bich ass up

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
nikkas really just need to call this what it is

Lil dude ain't on no Ice Cube/NWA type "this is how the hood REALLY is" type shyt, he's just talkin ratchet fukk bytches get money kill nikkas talk. Ain't a damn thing positive coming from putting him on a platform it's just music to bump in the club

Didn't this lil nikka get expelled for threatening to kill another kid? But somehow rap is saving him from a dangerous life lol

Sway just interviews whoever's hot, he ain't never had no morals and never stood for nothing so he needs to quit acting like there was a higher purpose behind this interview

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's so pathetic about wanting a better life for your family :what:

his pops did a bid and wants to see his son have a better life then he did and your making it seem like that's a bad thing.

99% of them chicago goons dont have a father in their lives but when one of the only dudes who does have one and wants to make sacrifices for his son to do better for himself its a bad thing :dahell:

his dad doesn't even rapping about that violent shyt
if you watch that video he was in

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikkas really just need to call this what it is

Lil dude ain't on no Ice Cube/NWA type "this is how the hood REALLY is" type shyt, he's just talkin ratchet fukk bytches get money kill nikkas talk. Ain't a damn thing positive coming from putting him on a platform it's just music to bump in the club

Didn't this lil nikka get expelled for threatening to kill another kid? But somehow rap is saving him from a dangerous life lol

Sway just interviews whoever's hot, he ain't never had no morals and never stood for nothing so he needs to quit acting like there was a higher purpose behind this interview

You're only saying the NWA thing because they came out years ago. If Lil Mouse came out in the 80s you wouldn't be saying he wasn't talking for the hood, you'd be considering him a legend. Knock it the fukk off. And NWA's nikkaz4Life is far more ignorant than anything Lil Mouse has ever dropped. Know your history.

You realize you just disregarded your own point right? He's been in that environment for so long that's all he knows. He's not even in the game yet. He's just barely rapping, you think he's gonna change in 1 year? fukk no. Of course he's gonna have the same traits he's been having because that's all he's used to. When people say rap is gonna save someone's life, they don't mean as soon as they start rapping they're gonna be good guys, it means it's gonna get them out of that environment they've been around forever eventually and give them and their family a chance to get out of that for good.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

:beli:

This dude is from CHICAGO aka CHIRAQ where RAP MUSIC along with social media is likely to get u KILLED just as much as gang warfare....i.e LIL JOJO ..BIG GLO

and you cant compare him to child stars like BOW WOW and Romeo

LIL MOUSE subject matter is gonna lead him to a cell or a grave :ufdup:

While his "guardians" and OGs will contunue to make exploit him

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I know he's 14 years old, I don't respect my juniors.

original

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
You're only saying the NWA thing because they came out years ago. If Lil Mouse came out in the 80s you wouldn't be saying he wasn't talking for the hood, you'd be considering him a legend. Knock it the fukk off. And NWA's nikkaz4Life is far more ignorant than anything Lil Mouse has ever dropped. Know your history.

You realize you just disregarded your own point right? He's been in that environment for so long that's all he knows. He's not even in the game yet. He's just barely rapping, you think he's gonna change in 1 year? fukk no. Of course he's gonna have the same traits he's been having because that's all he's used to. When people say rap is gonna save someone's life, they don't mean as soon as they start rapping they're gonna be good guys, it means it's gonna get them out of that environment they've been around forever eventually and give them and their family a chance to get out of that for good.

But NWA also spawned Ice Cube whom went on to create Death Certificate, Amerikkas Most and NWA spoke for the disfranchised when they put out fukk Tha Police. These Chicago goons haven't even put out anything that would be considered threatening to anybody other than their own kind.

From what I seen though, The lil guy just needs guidance and direction just like many kids out there. Both Sway and the Caller made valid points

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps

I'm talking Cube era NWA, and bruh you know nobody's calling Mouse no legend in any era cause he ain't even old enough to think for himself. Nothing about his music is militant, he ain't making tracks like "express yourself" and nothing about Mouse's music is subversive at this point, he's just doing what every other trap/drill rapper is doing

If you think him going into an environment where he has lots of fame and money in a culture that glorifies ratchet behavior with no responsibility and no humility at an age where it's most important to have those kinds of lessons will make him a better person in the long run then that's you

Really tho I don't care about this kid or what he does. I just want nikkas to be honest that they only like this nikka for the beats and the sheer spectacle of hearing a lil pre pubescent nikka talk about killing and smashing hos and stop hiding behind this corny "he's just talking about what he sees/he's doing it to uplift his family" type talk to justify it