Caller Flips OUT On SWAY For Interviewing LIL Mouse

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I wrote a larger paragraph defending this lil boy. I had to scrape it. If hip-hop had balance, rules, and responsibility it would be more positive images that's more mainstream. I do recognize as adults we need to inform youngins on the difference of entrainment and real life consequences. If u mimic what u see in media in general. In saying that I wish we could say yo u wack go back to school or u need to quit cause this ain't for u. Ima square regular dude so I'll never understand the streets and how it raise u. I agree he is a product of his environment but how many times are we gonna use that excuse. I know he's an artist he's gonna do whatever he wants. I do respect the fact that he's being home schooled. But a lot of these kids don't know that. I do feel like whether u want to or not as a public figure u have a responsibility. U have more power than any politician when it comes to the youth. As far as sway interviewing him he's not gonna compromise his job and hes been doing this since forever so why switch up now. The sad thing is hip hop don't have a responsibility to anyone but it has the biggest influence. That needs to change.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

maybe this is why he is being home schooled.

imagine being in 6-7 grade still living in the hood with a kid that had a song with Wayne :heh: that feature alone got him tons of fans.

he seems like a lowkey type of dude tho for him to be so young.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You're only saying the NWA thing because they came out years ago. If Lil Mouse came out in the 80s you wouldn't be saying he wasn't talking for the hood, you'd be considering him a legend. Knock it the fukk off. And NWA's nikkaz4Life is far more ignorant than anything Lil Mouse has ever dropped. Know your history.

You realize you just disregarded your own point right? He's been in that environment for so long that's all he knows. He's not even in the game yet. He's just barely rapping, you think he's gonna change in 1 year? fukk no. Of course he's gonna have the same traits he's been having because that's all he's used to. When people say rap is gonna save someone's life, they don't mean as soon as they start rapping they're gonna be good guys, it means it's gonna get them out of that environment they've been around forever eventually and give them and their family a chance to get out of that for good.
This lil nikka 14 and don't even live in the hood, as he said in his thisis50 interview. The hood is not all he know.

What we gonna say mouse was out in them Chicago streets at 10 years old:skip:

Sorry but I'm not interested in hearing a lil boy who barely got hair in his no no square talk about some gangsta shyt.

Imagine if bow wow came out talkin hard since he was down with death row.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Are nikkas in this thread seriously implying that being a participant in Chicago's drill rap scene is "a way to get out of the streets"? :mjlol:

Foreal.... nikka said "what's so pathetic about wanting a better life for your family". That should be all of our goals. But nikkas acting as if actually going to school, making good/well enough grades to get accepted into a college is so bad. nikkas just tossed school in the bushes huh Lol. I guess all we got is being a rapper, drug dealer or basketball player huh.

Perpetuate the stereotype brehs...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But NWA also spawned Ice Cube whom went on to create Death Certificate, Amerikkas Most and NWA spoke for the disfranchised when they put out fukk Tha Police. These Chicago goons haven't even put out anything that would be considered threatening to anybody other than their own kind.

From what I seen though, The lil guy just needs guidance and direction just like many kids out there. Both Sway and the Caller made valid points

fukk Ice Cube, nikkaz like him are part of the problem.

Ice Cube was never live like that, neither was Dre, none of them, this lil nikka more hood than him at the age of 14, and it's nothing to be proud of it's just reality

If Ice Cube never did gangsta rap, if NWA would've stuck to the Positive Messages, instead of selling out with the fake gangster image, maybe the culture would be in a different place right now.

Ice Cube is a fraud, don't ever bring his name up again please

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foreal.... nikka said "what's so pathetic about wanting a better life for your family". That should be all of our goals. But nikkas acting as if actually going to school, making good/well enough grades to get accepted into a college is so bad. nikkas just tossed school in the bushes huh Lol. I guess all we got is being a rapper, drug dealer or basketball player huh.

Perpetuate the stereotype brehs...
U just gone ignore him getting home schooled huh??? And theres plenty of people who went to college from homeschooling.
Yall lames love to pick & choose. Yall same nikkas prob loved the hot boys.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
This lil nikka 14 and don't even live in the hood, as he said in his thisis50 interview. The hood is not all he know.

What we gonna say mouse was out in them Chicago streets at 10 years old:skip:

Sorry but I'm not interested in hearing a lil boy who barely got hair in his no no square talk about some gangsta shyt.

Imagine if bow wow came out talkin hard since he was down with death row.
this is a horrible comparison.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they just throw all these chicago nikkas out with no kind of media training
This interview was better than any Chief Keef interview that I've ever seen
:wow:

That nikka Keef dumb as rocks, BANG BANG

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
U just gone ignore him getting home schooled huh??? And theres plenty of people who went to college from homeschooling.
Yall lames love to pick & choose. Yall same nikkas prob loved the hot boys.

you know damn well he ain't doing his own homework lol

he pretty much said it himself