"Calls to Destroy Egypt’s Great Pyramids Begin"

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ignorant?

What are the pyramids? Gravestones. Nothing more. Nothing less.

All the labor and resources that went into the production of these monuments of vanity could have been used to feed Egyptians, To protect against egypt's Enemies, or to teach all egyptians the mathematics used to construct the Pyramids.

The Pyramids represent a time when dictatorial aristocracies and religious brainwashing institutions dominated the globe and kept the 95% of all humanity in brutal poverty.

Destroy the pyramids and destroy the ultimate symbol of classism, destructive religious zeal, and parasitic government.

you really have no idea what the great pyramids are about, let alone the purpose and intent behind why they were built.

youre not gonna believe anything i say so im not gonna waste my time, but understand the history of the great pyramids has been greatly distorted.

i will never understand for the life of me how people continue to take the beast at its word, especially in regards to historical accuracy. our ruling class are proven liars.

edit: and stop calling them GRAVES. not a single tomb was ever found in the great pyramid... there you go, believing that fukking beast again smmfh

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you really have no idea what the great pyramids are about, let alone the purpose and intent behind why they were built.

youre not gonna believe anything i say so im not gonna waste my time, but understand the history of the great pyramids has been greatly distorted.

i will never understand for the life of me how people continue to take the beast at its word, especially in regards to historical accuracy. our ruling class are proven liars.

edit: and stop calling them GRAVES. not a single tomb was ever found in the great pyramid... there you go, believing that fukking beast again smmfh

If he did ANY research into the Great Pyramid he'd know this.

There's no need to argue with this Princepality of Zeon character. His ignorance is digusting.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's been proven relatively conclusively that the pyramids weren't built by slaves, but rather by paid laborers who weren't treated poorly, so fall back with the ironic attempts to bring class and inequality into it.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have nothing to argue against my assessment of the Pyramids because you know it's right.

They are nothing but vanity Monuments built on the backs of the common man. The royals demanded that they be worshiped as gods, and demanded that pyramid Vessels were built to insure their transition into the afterlife. They buried themselves with immense wealth. it's no different than a greedy rich miser swallowing his last penny before his death.

Nothing more symbolizes the true "1%" than the pyramids, and these structures have been allowed to endure time and testify to the vanity and self-centered nature of the Egyptian aristocracy.

Nuke the valley the Kings and forever rid mankind of the stain left by the 15,000 year reign of the Monarchs, emperors, kings and noblemen--a reign ended by the great founding fathers.

Class warfare bro. You have a problem with ancient Egyptian job creators? How many jobs were created because of the Pyramids?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
fukk Islam forreal. Some of the fukking Imam's better step up and do the right thing here. If these fukks destroy those pyramids, I will never criticize any further transgressions against those people again.

Hell, if those pyramids get destroyed I say we invade Iran the following day.

Daps

Our ruling class? Can you not see that the Ruling class starts with societies like Egypt?

Can you not see that the Religious institutions with their brainwashing and destructive teachings can point to the valley of the kings and its demigods, deities, and class enforcements as a significant point in their history if not the birthplace of plague of organized religion?

Religion and the Ruling class are the ultimate threats to humanity, and this duel of evil can point to the valley of kings and revel in joy. They can say to themselves," That's where we won. that's where we had total control".

It was a society built on slavery, oppression and an exploitation of the masses. No different than Rome or China. Yet, it was the first, if not one of the first. It was the model. The blueprint, and the pyramids stand as monument to the darkest time in history as human beings--A time where the pleasures and harmonious nature of the paleolithic era truly ended. A time when the healthy became sick and the Free become enslaved.

Our ruling class? No my friend. Our ruling class treasures the pyramids as a trophy and a reminder to when they had absolute control. I can think of no better symbol. the tip of the pyramid represents the "noble-blood" those descended for mobsters and thugs, who used their power to enslave the rest of the masses--the 1%. The rest of the pyramid represents us and how all of our collective efforts are use to keep them on top.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Islam ran out of excuses a long time ago. Mooselambs are always claiming some kind of persecution when in reality nobody gives a shyt about their stupid toilet bowl religion. They just want them to stop blowing shyt up and trying to kill every person and idea that offends them and either join the rest of civilization or leave it the fukk alone.

Daps
If he did ANY research into the Great Pyramid he'd know this.

There's no need to argue with this Princepality of Zeon character. His ignorance is digusting.

Egyptian pyramids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I never said the pyramids were built by slaves. Did I?

It doesn't matter if they laborers were paid well or treated poorly. The Pharaohs had a choice. Build GRAVESTONES to satisfy their egos or use valuable resources for some other purpose.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
meh

the pyramids won't be missed if they are destroyed

they used slave labour from Sudan to build them anyways so fukk it

I agree 100% with principality of zeon

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the pyramids wont be touched because it does not fit their agenda the truth of our history is there buried for only a select few know the truth.