"Calls to Destroy Egypt’s Great Pyramids Begin"

Daps
meh

the pyramids won't be missed if they are destroyed

they used slave labour from Sudan to build them anyways so fukk it

There were definitely slaves from sudan in Egypt, but it's not clear that they build the pyramids.

And why should we interfere with what Egypt does with it's own sovereign land and Assets. They have the RIGHT to determine what happens in their own country.

If you believe in this sort of globalism, then don't get mad when jobs get outsourced to other countries.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It doesn't matter if they laborers were paid well or treated poorly. The Pharaohs had a choice. Build GRAVESTONES to satisfy their egos or use valuable resources for some other purpose.

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, but I hope to see the same level of enthusiasm from you when it comes to tearing down other structures with no non-religious or aesthetic purpose.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some gem's from the comment section over there
As long as they do not wish to make money from tourists who come to see non Muslim attractions then they should destroy the Suez canal as it was made by non Muslims.

By the way destroy half the Aswan dam as it was half built by the atheist Communists.

Get busy you slackers and start destroying your own well being.

We non-Muslims must make it abundantly clear to Muslims that if they destroy the Great pyramids or the Sphinx, we will reduce Mecca and Medina to rubble, and prevent these Muslim holy sites from being rebuilt.
If they have no respect for our heritage, we will not respect theirs.
The Israelis should also demolish the infamous Al-Aqsa mosque on the Jewish holiest site - Temple Mount.
say the pyramids are immensely more important to humanity than the islamic theocracy occupying Egypt. It should be destroyed first.
The only true Pagan Religion these days is Islam.
1. Thank you England for preserving so many ancient treasures. If left to these cavemen, we wouldn't even have the Rosetta Stone!
2. Please reoccuppy Egypt before some the greatest treasures in history are lost forever!
#Colonialism

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I think it would be great to destroy the pyramids.

The represent the worst of mankind. They are gravestones for dictatorial monarchs that likened themselves to gods. The royal family stole the productivity of the Egyptian citizenry and used it for their own selfish and devious quest of ultimate vanity.

I hate egypt and all it represents. Destroy it, and destroy the legacy of degeneracy.

:wtf: are you dumb nikka?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think it would be great to destroy the pyramids.

The represent the worst of mankind. They are gravestones for dictatorial monarchs that likened themselves to gods. The royal family stole the productivity of the Egyptian citizenry and used it for their own selfish and devious quest of ultimate vanity.

I hate egypt and all it represents. Destroy it, and destroy the legacy of degeneracy.

The nerve/irony of this self hating rethuglican fukkhead

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Our ruling class? Can you not see that the Ruling class starts with societies like Egypt?

Can you not see that the Religious institutions with their brainwashing and destructive teachings can point to the valley of the kings and its demigods, deities, and class enforcements as a significant point in their history if not the birthplace of plague of organized religion?

Religion and the Ruling class are the ultimate threats to humanity, and this duel of evil can point to the valley of kings and revel in joy. They can say to themselves," That's where we won. that's where we had total control".

It was a society built on slavery, oppression and an exploitation of the masses. No different than Rome or China. Yet, it was the first, if not one of the first. It was the model. The blueprint, and the pyramids stand as monument to the darkest time in history as human beings--A time where the pleasures and harmonious nature of the paleolithic era truly ended. A time when the healthy became sick and the Free become enslaved.

Our ruling class? No my friend. Our ruling class treasures the pyramids as a trophy and a reminder to when they had absolute control. I can think of no better symbol. the tip of the pyramid represents the "noble-blood" those descended for mobsters and thugs, who used their power to enslave the rest of the masses--the 1%. The rest of the pyramid represents us and how all of our collective efforts are use to keep them on top.

who told you ancient egyptian history played out this way? you have been severely misinformed.

and you still havent commented on our current american ruling class either. so in essence you're despising the ancient egyptians because the american history book told you to, but yet ignoring the oppressive american culture that is right in front of your face and that you are a part of.... that is hypocrisy, and ignorance.

and there is no capstone on the great pyramid, it was removed... again, how can you have such a strong opinion on something you havent thoroughly studied?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Egyptian pyramids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I never said the pyramids were built by slaves. Did I?

It doesn't matter if they laborers were paid well or treated poorly. The Pharaohs had a choice. Build GRAVESTONES to satisfy their egos or use valuable resources for some other purpose.

there are lots of pyramids in egypt. but this thread is about these three specific pyramids, the pyramids at giza. and no dead pharaoh's have ever been found in the giza pyramids. RESEARCH YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST IGNORANT shyt!

and yall really think a pyramid that size built with almost-perfect mathematical precision was built by slaves? or random laborers? cmon now :usure:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
All the time Africans were worried about the Europeans (who have historically been the evil over there, and continue to be in some parts), the Arabs have been stripping off the culture and identity tribe by tribe and replacing it with a Pro-Arab religion and culture that mocks "black" Muslims behind their backs, and have become the new suicide pool for Arab extremists.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egyptian pyramids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I never said the pyramids were built by slaves. Did I?

Regardless of why or how, these structures represent the technological and engineering capability of man and what we can accomplish when we collectively set our minds to accomplishing a goal. These historical sites give us insight into who we are and where we have come from. That in itself is worth protecting ancient ruins.

So should we also start blowing up historical sites in Greece and Rome because they were built to honor emperors and Gods? Maybe we should go to Rome and destroy the Coliseum because those resources could have been better used to feed the people. Why stop with the Pyramids and the Coliseum, let's carpet bomb the acropolis and the Mayan ruins in South America.

I don't say this lightly, but you are a Sociopath. Seek help.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans