"Calls to Destroy Egypt’s Great Pyramids Begin"

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be a hoax, but blowing up Buddha carvings with missiles was not. You are naive if you don't think the fundamentalists would love that shyt for disappear.
Al-Qaeda types from the Arab penninsula, sure, but not the Muslim Brotherhood. At the end of the day, they know that pyramids = $$$$$ and jobs

Daps
This might be a hoax, but blowing up Buddha carvings with missiles was not. You are naive if you don't think the fundamentalists would love that shyt for disappear.

yeah, earlier in the thread I mentioned the shyt happening in Timbuktu, but I don't think the Egyptian military or civil society would allow it, too much of a money spinner

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
If they bomb these sites, someone needs to bomb that fukking meteorite in Mecca.

I think the Pyramids will oen day go down if that religion goes unchecked and the moderates become fearful of the extremists. It has happened already in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

It has happened throughout history. The Catholic Church burned books and destroyed art, their OWN culture, because their religion went unchecked.

It's isn't that far fetched to think it will happen.

Daps
Regardless of why or how, these structures represent the technological and engineering capability of man and what we can accomplish when we collectively set our minds to accomplishing a goal. These historical sites give us insight into who we are and where we have come from. That in itself is worth protecting ancient ruins.

So should we also start blowing up historical sites in Greece and Rome because they were built to honor emperors and Gods? Maybe we should go to Rome and destroy the Coliseum because those resources could have been better used to feed the people. Why stop with the Pyramids and the Coliseum, let's carpet bomb the acropolis and the Mayan ruins in South America.

I don't say this lightly, but you are a Sociopath. Seek help.

lets think about what your saying.

The coliseum--a place used for entertainment. A place that gave the masses games to watch and participate in.

the aquaducts-- supplied the the romans with fresh running water.

The roman roads and "trivia" posts--increased trade and long distance comunication.

chinese great wall-- a defensive structure.

Ankor wat and pamlemban-- places where srivijayan and khmer citizens could find enlightenment.

mayan temples places used to commincate with the gods in order to help the masses.

valley of the kings--vanity monuments for the egyptian elites.

There seems to be one glaring exception to this list.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The coliseum--a place used for entertainment. A place that gave the masses games to watch and participate in.

The roman roads and "trivia" posts--increased trade and long distance comunication.

Ankor wat and pamlemban-- places where srivijayan and khmer citizens could find enlightenment.

mayan temples places used to commincate with the gods in order to help the masses.

And the structures with zero functionality according to you are still the most impressive out of everything you mentioned. We still don't understand how these structures were built or what kind of technology was used 5000 years ago to create these structures.

Even if they had zero functionality as you claim, they are awe inspiring feats of human achievement.

Normal human beings can appreciate them.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
the religion of peace doing their thug thizzle

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ndwNgeYMQU&feature=related"]WHY YOU DID THIS...........mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

the romans' entertainment at the coliseum consisted of having slaves fight to death and having christians and POWs mauled by wild animals

the mayans i believe practiced human sacrifices

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

The coliseum--a place used for entertainment, execution of slaves and prisoners. A place that gave the masses games to watch and participate in.

mayan temples places used to commincate with the gods in order to help the masses and human sacrifices.

There seems to be three glaring exception to this list.

fixed...your hate for africa runs really deep.

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
supposedly the Egyptian government has been disallowing tourist from visiting places like the pyramids supposedly there is a place buried there that tells us the true foundations of humanity. Heres a link to a book you can check out Amazon.com: The Pyramids and the Pentagon: The Government's Top Secret Pursuit of Mystical Relics, Ancient Astronauts, and Lost Civilizations (9781601632067): Nick Redfern: Books

Yea, I touched on this in the Conspiracy Thread because I have a friend that lives in Cairo, and he's seen it up close and personal. And now there's a movement (whether real or not) to destroy the pyramids and all that knowledge..... shyt is just too fishy.

@Princepality of Zeon: You need to educate yourself before you write with such conviction. Myself, and I believe some other posters have dropped knowledge about the pyramids in the Conspiracy Thread, and alot of what we dropped adds up. I'm not gonna type it all out again, so you should read through the thread so that maybe your electron-sized brain can expand a bit. I know you worship cacapedia and you'll run there for all your answers, but you'll only find the status quo there. Hint: a lot of the pyramids are older than what they tell us, and actually pre-date ancient Egyptian society. And what are we gonna do with the pyramids they've discovered in Serbia? Or how about the pyramids they've discovered underwater in the ocean? Or dare I say, what if there are really pyramids on Mars? You see, idiot, pyramids have larger and more cosmic purposes than you realize. Yes, later on some were used for tombs and we don't know exactly why, but I guarantee the reasons don't coincide with your petty mindset. I know if I start talking about sacred geometry, you'll have a stroke, so I'll just say that the shape of a pyramid is a great tool to focus/funnel energies. I'll leave it at that for now because you'll have a brain aneurysm if I start dropping real shyt.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark my words, if they destroy the pyramids you can start packing your bags and head over to mars... Cuz the earth will be off its axis to say the least...

Smh@ Muslims

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Why are muslims such savage, ignorant pieces of shyt? Lemme guess, the ones that want to destroy shyt aren't representative of "true" muslims. fukk outta here.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
There were definitely slaves from sudan in Egypt, but it's not clear that they build the pyramids.

And why should we interfere with what Egypt does with it's own sovereign land and Assets. They have the RIGHT to determine what happens in their own country.

If you believe in this sort of globalism, then don't get mad when jobs get outsourced to other countries.

whose we?

I never said anything about interference, I clearly don't care