Cam'ron should be in top 10 rappers ever discussion

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not saying he is, but he's in the discussion. I feel he has a better argument then a lot of people nikkas randomly throw on there

Great rapper at his peak
Very good catalog of music, with arguably two classics
Created a group that was one of the most dominate in rap culture in the 2000s
Influential as fukk. Had people, dressing, talking, and rapping like him
Had club bangers and street bangers

Dapped. People act like 2000s NYC was just G-Unit/Murder Inc/Roc. Dipset was huge. When they were part of Rocafella it was big deal because they started out shining them. Cam was on fire.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:blessed::whoo::whew::myman:Not toes or MC when I say hammer time - rapper in the pink truck

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Not saying he is, but he's in the discussion. I feel he has a better argument then a lot of people nikkas randomly throw on there

Great rapper at his peak

I concur

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is disappointing,luckily its something that you would only see on the innanets:whew:

This thread basically is saying,you should have freedom to argue anybody as a top 10 all time rapper,which I agree with...As long as you acknowledge how quickly dissmissable Camron is:mjlol:...If we just talk about nikkas who was once on Rocafella,Cam is the clear #5 if you count Twista and Jada:mjpls:? And by your logic you could argue Juelz,Freeway,Bleek was better making him barely crack the top 10 all time Rocafella list....But you mean to tell me folks in here actually taking this seriously in any way shape or form:dahell:

top 5 most influential rappers of all time,did somebody really say that in here or did I briefly lose my mind reading the comments:mindblown:?I could argue Young Dro is top 10 of all time apparently,but why would you waste everybodys time:laff:?

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Great rapper at his peak
He never will be. Hes average and hasnt rapped over a good beat in damn near a decade

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Top 5 DOA#

1. Chanel Westcoast
2. Silk tha Shocker
3. K-fed
4. Lil momma
5. Ron Artest

Using the logic of this thread: Fcvk anybody that disagrees. It's based on my own personal opinion, not reality.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
killa.gif
I can smell the mayo on the motherfukker that made this gif :scust:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
certainly a living legend based off the reasons u listed but for me everything post killa season has not been good or even interesting. in his prime he truely was great. thats just too big a span of wackness for me, and an ongoing one. i do like vado though.