Cam'ron - Weekend Girl really is a beautiful ballad.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
When me and my wife started talkin', "Hey Ma" pt 3 was our cut
Song so damn beautiful. Being in puppy love (or real) singing L'z verse. :mjcry:

It wasn't twerking I twerked it, wasn't working I worked it, appetizer main course and dessert I deserve it :blessed:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
When me and my wife started talkin', "Hey Ma" pt 3 was our cut
What's crazy me and my dudes had rap group and we had a CD full of heatmakerz beats beacuse my dude was cool with them back when they was a trio and those beats were later featured on diplomatic immunity.....we recorded a track to the hey ma 3 beat before they used it ....it was supposed to be our intro to our project.... beautiful beat man.... Damn this was like 18 years ago

Edit
Not bragging or anything.....wished me and my dudes kept pushing but we was lazy and rather hit the streets

Last edited:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
What's crazy me and my dudes had rap group and we had a CD full of heatmakerz beats beacuse my dude was cool with back when they was a trio and those beats were later featured on diplomatic immunity.....we recorded a track to the hey ma 3 beat before they used it ....it was supposed to be our intro to our project.... beautiful beat man.... Damn this was like 18 years ago

Edit
Not bragging or anything.....wished me and my dudes kept pushing but we was lazy and rather hit the streets
Hey ma 3 wasn't on DI

The second one is on there but has a beat identical to the original.

The part 3 is that old Willie Hutch sample used by Project Pat for "I choose you" and UGK featuring Outkast on one version and Three 6 mafia on the original for international playas anthem

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Hey ma 3 wasn't on DI

The second one is on there but has a beat identical to the original.

The part 3 is that old Willie Hutch sample used by Project Pat for "I choose you" and UGK featuring Outkast on one version and Three 6 mafia on the original for international playas anthem
I never said it was

Lol I Kno the sample...I even sampled it myself in the coli beat challenge

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
that second verse is majestic..
don't know what fukkery stopped this ending up on Killa Season but

enjoy your weekend.

PlaintiveZigzagBordercollie-small.gif

Does this song have another name? I think it's on one of the dip tapes I got

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What's crazy me and my dudes had rap group and we had a CD full of heatmakerz beats beacuse my dude was cool with back when they was a trio and those beats were later featured on diplomatic immunity.....we recorded a track to the hey ma 3 beat before they used it ....it was supposed to be our intro to our project.... beautiful beat man.... Damn this was like 18 years ago

Edit
Aw shyt, that ain't braggin'. That's dope to me:pachaha: